Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

• 1.  Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

GENESYS
    Posted 06-14-2022 16:53
    Edited by Jane Hendricks 06-14-2022 16:54

Hi all,

We are excited to announce the beta program for Genesys DX on Genesys Cloud. Existing Genesys Cloud customers can experience brand new digital capabilities through:

• Knowledge Workbench – create an AI-ready, multilingual knowledge base that will become the heart of self-service for customers and agents
    • Digital Bot Flows – new, integrated builder for interactive, rich media chatbots built into Architect
    • Knowledge Optimizer – new ways to look at and manage how knowledge is being used
    • Support Center - A self-service way for customers to access your customer facing Knowledge Articles

Be the first to experience these new AI-enabled digital features. If you are interested, please complete this form no later than July 10, 2022.

#BetaAnnouncement

------------------------------
    Jane Hendricks
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

Posted 06-15-2022 04:00
    Thanks Jane. We have been looking forward to this for a long time. I just completed the form. 

Could you please provide me with some more details about this Beta via email? We are literally in the process of replacing our current third party chat tool with Cloud CX Messaging channel. Based on the details around this Beta, I may have an opportunity to course correct and pivot to DX instead.

Thanks,
    Jag Vedakumar
    Deloitte
    https://www.deloitte.com/about/

• 3.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

GENESYS
    Posted 06-15-2022 09:28
    The new digital capabilities that are part of this beta will be common to Genesys DX and Genesys Cloud CX. The new capabilities for Genesys Cloud CX customers are:
    • Knowledge Workbench
    • Digital Dialog Flows
    • Knowledge Optimizer 
    • Support Center

Cloud CX Messaging is the same capability that is in DX. So no need to course correct.
    If you are interested in trying the above, let us know. We have had a lot of interest and are working through the responses.

Thanks.

Jane Hendricks
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

Posted 06-15-2022 09:46

Thanks Jane. We are very interested. I have filled out the form. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Jag

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

Deloitte refers to a Deloitte member firm, one of its related entities, or Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"). Each Deloitte member firm is a separate legal entity and a member of DTTL. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.

v.E.1

• 5.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

Posted 06-15-2022 09:27
    I thought Knowledge Workbench was already GA? Or is for enhanced features relating to it?

Charles Skowron

• 6.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

GENESYS
    Posted 06-15-2022 09:39
    Charles this is enhanced Version of Knowledge Workbench so our V2 version

Rahul Garg
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

Posted 06-15-2022 14:09
    Hello Jane,
    Very interesting beta, I just sended the form!

Regards.

Javier Del Olmo
    Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.

• 8.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

GENESYS
    Posted 06-15-2022 14:15
    Hello Javier!

We received your form thank you very much. We've had a great response to this program (and are thankful to all who expressed an interest) and we will be in touch. 
    Thank you and talk soon

Jane Hendricks
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

Posted 06-19-2022 16:41
    Hi Jane

How does this compare to something like Dialogflow?  Do we have a table yet comparing the two so we know what potential gaps there are in this?  We have a few opportunities that we're looking to deploy Dialogflow at - but it would be good to know if it's worth holding off and going down the DX route instead.  What about future support for things like Agent Assist and voice?

Vaun McCarthy

• 10.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

GENESYS
    Posted 06-20-2022 02:55
    Hi Varun,
    I would suggest you look at this review https://www.g2.com/products/genesys-cloud-cx/reviews/genesys-cloud-cx-review-4510002 which captures a lot of what you are looking for when it comes to doing a comparison between Dialogflow and Genesys native Bot Flows. Agent Assist for digital channels is currently available on DX and there is active work going on to support this on CX for voice ahead. On CX,  you can also look at Agent Assist (powered by Google CCAI) for the voice channel if you are already invested in Google Cloud storage. Hope this answers your query to some extent. Have a great day ahead.

Aman Bhardwaj
    Genesys - Employees

• 11.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

Posted 06-20-2022 05:01
    Sorry let me rephrase this then.  What exactly is the difference/use case for CX vs DX (other than voice vs digital).  Is DX an add-on to CX and if so, how does it differ to the AI/Bot stuff that's already part of CX?

Vaun McCarthy

• 12.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

GENESYS
    Posted 06-20-2022 05:29
    Hi Varun,
    Genesys Cloud CX supports digital-only or digital-first – it's a composable platform.  As of today, DX is our digital-only bundle for customers who only go the digital route but still get a  lot of functionalities from Cloud CX  which is the base and makes sense in the digital world( Knowledge, Agent Assist, Bot Flows, etc). The long-term vision is that DX as a term will eventually go away and all of this will exist on CX. Hope this answers your query

Thanks,
    Aman

Aman Bhardwaj
    Genesys - Employees

• 13.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

GENESYS
    Posted 06-20-2022 12:39
    Edited by Jane Hendricks 06-20-2022 12:41
    The builder is integrated into Genesys Cloud directly through Architect while DialogFlow requires Google Cloud -- it's a different experience that's hard to articulate via a table. For a good baseline into what we provide, I would recommend you take a look at the Conversational 101 session that Rahul and I delivered at XPerience (the sessions are live until Sept 9th). The Digital Bot Flows are based on the Dialog Engine Bot Flows framework -- this https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-architect-dialog-engine-bot-flows/ details the experience that should help you compare/contrast to DialogFlow. Hope this helps.

Jane Hendricks
    Genesys - Employees

• 14.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

Posted 06-20-2022 06:00
    Hey Jane,

I see that Genesys DX offers tight integration with ServiceNow Knowledgebase as per this link.  Will this also be available as part of this Beta?
    How about Language translation via Lionbridge Integration for real time translation? 

Thanks,
    Jag

Thanks,
    Jag Vedakumar
    Deloitte
    https://www.deloitte.com/about/

• 15.  RE: Beta Announcement - Genesys DX for Genesys Cloud CX

GENESYS
    Posted 06-20-2022 12:48
    Genesys DX features that are in this beta are not identical to what is in the current, in market Genesys DX which is a stand alone environment. If you get a chance, please review the XPerience presentation titled "Supporting digital success from every dimension". That will help you understand how we are bringing the Genesys DX features across to support Digital First and Digital Only. 

Jane Hendricks
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources