Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call Quality Monitoring

Posted 06-23-2022 08:44
    Edited by Caleb Smith 06-23-2022 08:44
    Hello! This will be my first post in the Community. I've been reading around and I'm excited we have such a friendly, helpful group of people here!

I'm looking at integrations in the AppFoundry for a way to really dive into call quality / stats beyond the MOS score. All I have found is an integration called callstats.io

Genesys AppFoundry - CallStats

Have any of you employed this or a similar solution to monitor calls for (If so, what solution are you using?):
    • Voice quality
    • Call drops
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss
    • Discover if an employee's internet is causing bad experiences for customers
    • Anything that the helpdesk can use to help our employees (Automated reporting / alerting)
    • Improve incident response when the phone system is having issues

We are really just looking for as much useful information as we can get. I'm honestly not sure if there is another integration like callstats.io, but wanted to ask her first!
    #QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Caleb Smith
    IGS Energy

• 2.  RE: Call Quality Monitoring

Posted 06-27-2022 14:58
    A possible solution to monitor calls and more is to collect Network Traffic Analytics from cloud edge.

If you are using cloud edge and can direct edge mirrored traffic to our IP address using VXLAN, we can offer you a 30-day free trial for up to two edges.

Joseph
    Prilink Ltd
    jcheng@prilink.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources