PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  CALL TABLE FILTER

Posted 01-26-2023 16:19
    tengo un caso de llamadas que cuando se ingresa el numero de identificador el mismo debe de hacer una consulta en una tabla y si coincide con alguna de la lista debe de enviar la llamada a una cola especifica para clientes VIP, sin embargo esto funcionaba y de un tiempo hacia aca dejo de trabajar. ¡AYUDA!
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)
    #CloudMigration(NEW)
    #ConnectwithaCustomer(NEW)
    #DigitalChannels
    #Handlers#Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Implementation
    #Integrations#Outbound#PlatformAdministration#QualityManagement#Reporting/Analytics#Roadmap/NewFeatures#Routing(ACD/IVR)#Security
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    isaias siles
    Interaxa S.A.

• 2.  RE: CALL TABLE FILTER

Posted 01-26-2023 16:52

I translated this as

"I have a case of calls that when the identifier number is entered, it must make a query in a table and if it matches any of the list it must send the call to a specific queue for VIP clients, however this worked and Some time ago I stopped working. HELP!"

So apologies if it is not quite accurate.

I would ask how you were doing this previously as you could be using an IP table, or a separate database that you query.  I think we need a little more detail on how you're accomplishing this to be able to give insight on what may have broken.

Again, apologies for google translate:

Le preguntaría cómo estaba haciendo esto anteriormente, ya que podría estar usando una tabla de IP o una base de datos separada que consulta. Creo que necesitamos un poco más de detalles sobre cómo está logrando esto para poder dar una idea de lo que puede haberse roto.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

• 3.  RE: CALL TABLE FILTER

Posted 01-26-2023 17:21
    in the past the received calls have to enter an ID number and the flow look at the table and if the ID is in the table it fwd the call to an specific Queue that handle VIP customer

isaias siles
    Interaxa S.A.

• 4.  RE: CALL TABLE FILTER

Posted 01-26-2023 17:45

Have you tried to go through the flow yourself?  Are you still prompted to enter an ID?

Have you made any changes recently to your environment?

If you're collecting the ID in attendant or via handlers, you could look at the IP logs on the server to try to follow the process through to see what part is not working.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources