PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Configure short abandon threshold

Posted 06-22-2022 15:31
    Hi everyone! How do we check the threshold for short abandoned and is there a way we can configure this?
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)
    #Integrations
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Jhen Miñano
    Accenture Solutions Private Limited

• 2.  RE: Configure short abandon threshold

Posted 06-23-2022 06:18
    Hi everyone! How do we check the threshold for short abandoned and is there a way we can configure this? Thanks in advance!
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)
    #Integrations
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony

Jhen Miñano

• 3.  RE: Configure short abandon threshold

Posted 06-23-2022 12:08
    Hi Robert - I am assuming you are trying to measure the total abandons that occur below some target duration. I think there are a couple of ways you can approach this.

1st method will bucket abandons into duration bins that can be reported on. 
    • Define your distributions (bin sizes) in the Workgroup container > Configuration tab > Configure Service Levels. The 1st bin would be your short duration threshold.
    • You can then view distribution volumes in the Queue Summary and Detail report
    • You could also view this data in the database view > [IWrkgrpQueueStats > [nAbandonAcdSvcLvl1]

Next method would require you to have the Track Routing Exceptions option enable in the Interaction Tracker Configuration.
    • You could then dynamically report on abandons from an alternate database view > [EE_AbandonEvents_viw] where [TimeInQueue] <= X.

Hope this helps.

Raymond Hicks
    Sutter Health

• 4.  RE: Configure short abandon threshold

Posted 06-23-2022 13:37
    @Raymond Hicks Thank you for these very detailed explanation, however I also wanted to know how are short abandon being counted on the below table?

Jhen Miñano

• 5.  RE: Configure short abandon threshold

Posted 06-23-2022 13:53
    I'm not familiar with that view, it looks like it is for PureCloud. Since this is posted in the PureConnect Community, you may have better responses posting your question in the Cloud CX Community

These links may be helpful also:

Raymond Hicks
    Sutter Health

• 6.  RE: Configure short abandon threshold

Posted 06-23-2022 15:41
    Alright will try that, thanks a lot Raymond!

Jhen Miñano

• 7.  RE: Configure short abandon threshold

Posted 06-24-2022 11:01

I've been on a journey to learn more about Genesys Cloud so I continued clicking links and reading.

Looks like the default value Short Abandons are 0-6 seconds and they are configurable. More here: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/configure-abandon-intervals-for-the-abandon-intervals-metric-view/

Raymond Hicks
    Sutter Health

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources