Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Configuring Mangement Units

Posted 06-08-2022 11:29
    No replies, thread closed.
    Ok first of all this is the best group of people :)  You have all been so helpful.

Here is my latest

We have 3 business units (based on location)
    Under those business units I am configuring a few management unit.  For example under 1 unit I am creating 5 management units based on languages served.

When I am configuring lets say timeoff - it appears that I need to do it individually per management unit - is there a way (I could not find it) to copy it to each unit OR to do it at a business unit level?

Also when I am configuring timeoff rules and I say "counts against time off limits" - it is telling me it needs to be configured at management level - but I don't see where I configure it at management unit.

As always many thanks.

Shirley
    Nokia
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Shirley Harbers
    Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc.

• 2.  RE: Configuring Mangement Units

GENESYS
    Posted 06-08-2022 15:30

@Sanjana Seetharam for awareness of ask about copy feature idea. Right now time off related items (time-off limits, time-off plans) are intentionally at the management unit level.​

Under the Time Off menu item you could have some or all of the following: Time-Off Limits, Time-Off Plans, and Time-Off Requests. If you do not see one of these it is likely you are lacking a permission. When we release new items we typically do not enable by default. https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-workforce-management-roles-and-permissions/ is a good spot to see permissions related to workforce management. If you expand the administrator permission section and scroll down or search you will find the time-off related permissions.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-workforce-management/ is the main resource article that includes many links for workforce management. If you open an article for a particular feature (e.g., 'Work with time-off limits') we document which permissions are necessary.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 3.  RE: Configuring Mangement Units

GENESYS
    Posted 06-10-2022 13:12
    Thanks @Jay Langsford

@Shirley Harbers I went ahead and created an idea to introduce copy controls to time-off limits and plans. We would appreciate your vote and any additional comments about your use case here - https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WFMTOM-I-11

Thank you for your feedback!​

Sanjana Seetharam
    Senior Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees
    sanjana.seetharam@genesys.com

• 4.  RE: Configuring Mangement Units

Posted 06-13-2022 06:39
    Thank you.

I clicked on the link.  where do I actually try this?  I am  not seeing an option in cloud?

thanks
    shirley

Shirley Harbers
    Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc.

• 5.  RE: Configuring Mangement Units

GENESYS
    Posted 06-13-2022 13:05
      |   view attached

Hi Shirley,

Our ideas lab is where we log any ideas for enhancements to our product in the future. 

This feature is currently not available in our product so I went ahead and created an idea for it. 

Here is some more information about ideas lab - 
    https://help.mypurecloud.com/faqs/how-do-i-submit-an-enhancement-request/ 

I have also attached a document that has a few details about the ideas lab - hope these help :) 

Thanks,

Sanjana

Sanjana Seetharam
    Senior Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees
    sanjana.seetharam@genesys.com

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Quick_Guide_-_PureCloud.pdf   1.15 MB 1 version

• 6.  RE: Configuring Mangement Units

Posted 06-13-2022 14:17
    Thanks - OK i guess I jumped the gun!  Was very excited.  

shirley

Shirley Harbers
    Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources