PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Deleted account still getting sent alerts

Posted 05-19-2022 19:48
    We have someone who left the company, and their account was removed from Interaction Administrator and from Exchange.  As soon as that happened, we started getting Undeliverable: Interaction Supervisor Alerts.

I have looked in all the alerts, and I don't see where this is coming from.  Shouldn't someone when they are removed from Interaction Administrator is removed from all alerts?  I am not finding them in Exchange or Azure, so I don't know where this is coming from.  The email is sent through a distribution group we had set up, so I am not even sure of the origin outside of it saying it is for an Interaction Supervisor alert.
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Jon Mercer

• 2.  RE: Deleted account still getting sent alerts

Posted 05-25-2022 10:50
    Disabling/removing a user does not remove the alerts that the user set up. It also does not remove them from distributions in other alerts.  In ICBM go to Tools|Manage Alerts.  Then check the "Show All alerts in System". You can then search and remove references to the deleted user.  It's a tedious process, but other than writing an application with ICWS or hacking the registry it's the only way to do it.

Tim Cannon

• 3.  RE: Deleted account still getting sent alerts

Posted 05-25-2022 11:33
    Hi Tim,

I did all that, and it was still getting the alerts, but apparently at some point something must of kicked over, because the alerts stopped.

Jon Mercer

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources