PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

ERD for IC_I3_40 Database - useful queries for auto attendant - is this even necessary?

• 1.  ERD for IC_I3_40 Database - useful queries for auto attendant - is this even necessary?

Posted 10-10-2022 14:54
    Hello Team,

I have a very unique (i believe) use case for the Pureconnect system, in that we do not use any of the user-call support functions. Our system is primarily the Auto Attendant which captures calls and uses custom handlers to look up data for the users and take payments. This is all accomplished by external web services and all the information I normally use is found within these other databases.  We are looking at migrating all our SQL Server databases and the IC_I3_40 db is in scope.  When i query the DB and check the user_calldetail_viw  the last record is well over a year old, however, I know we take 100s of calls a day.  I have to assume the data source in CIC is not configured properly and I am wondering, if all the functionality I expect is working fine, is there value in troubleshooting and configuring this connection?

Do any of you know of queries or the tables that might track the steps in the Interactive Attendant, as I see if this is a configurable option, it would make sense to resolve this, given the system is EOL and we expect to move off this platform before this happens.  Just throwing this out there to see if it is worth the effort to get this working. it does not seem to have any impact on the current system, as we use it.
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Christopher Becker
    State of Michigan - Oakland County - WRC

• 2.  RE: ERD for IC_I3_40 Database - useful queries for auto attendant - is this even necessary?

Posted 10-11-2022 02:18
    The view user_calldetail_viw is based on the table InteractionSummary, which is part of the tracker subsystem. So please check in IC Administrator:
    • System Configuration / Report Logs / Interaction Summary and Detail Log => Active
    • Interaction Tracker / Configuration / Items Tracked => The needed checkboxes are marked
    • System Configuration / IC Data Sources => The databases are correct configured

Andreas Tikart
    Fiebig GmbH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources