Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Export always completed with partial results/Query around data

Posted 05-18-2022 16:00
      |   view attached
    Hi everyone,

I have two questions I hope someone can help me with! :)

Firstly, every time I make an export from the interaction view page, the export result always says "Export completed with partial results" regardless of what view, filter or columns I'm using.

This seemed to start a couple of months back, I never used to have this occur. I'm unsure if data is missing from the export or to what extend the partial results are. Has anyone had this?

Second question is, I have been asked to get an extract of what data is recorded when a call or chat is completed e.g. what fields such as queue ID, talk time etc. What's the best way to get this? Through an API? Which would provide the details?

Thanks as always for your help!

Daniel

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Daniel

• 2.  RE: Export always completed with partial results/Query around data

Posted 05-20-2022 13:11
    GM Daniel-

The partial results happens on the export of the Views where the full Conversations/Interactions in the given timeframe have not completed resolved yet, thus meaning updates can be expected to calculated values due to these interactions still being "active" in the system.  The Resource article related to Exporting Views calls out specific views where this is possible and provide the following note:

"

Currently, only historical data typically > 1 day old is exported, due to the source and volume of interactions data. When there is a difference between what is shown in the view and what is exported, you receive a partial result indication and the export file shows the partial result date and time, including the most recent available transaction.

This view does not update as new interactions occur. To see new interactions, click Refresh
    "

REF:  Interactions view - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com)

On your second question, my favorite place to see everything associated with a specific ConversationID's journey is in the Developer Tools (I personally haven't transitioned to the newer look yet so) Developer Tools (genesys.cloud) then at the top left in the filter type Conversation to reduce the API calls that are shown, expand Conversations, and choose Get Conversation.  Input an example ConversationID and execute for each Type (Voice, Chat) to get an example JSON output of everything captured with the Interaction...

Hope this helps!

James Riley
    CX Consultant/Genesys Practice Lead
    Aspen Technology Group, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Export always completed with partial results/Query around data

Posted 05-23-2022 12:20

Hi James!

Thanks for taking the time out to reply.

This is really helpful information.

Cheers,

Daniel

Daniel

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources