Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Feature release // Reset and assign again learning modules

GENESYS
    Posted 06-22-2022 11:33
    No replies, thread closed.

Employee Performance

Hello, Community Members!

Ensuring that employees are receiving the best support, guidance, and training, without delays and when required is not an easy task.

To improve and overall employee experience Genesys Cloud Workforce Engagement Management provides one-click functionalities and Next best Actions, that promote collaboration, and better ways to work together.

Today we present a new enhancement that seeks to elevate the work done by supervisors and trainers with the release of Reset and Assign Again Learning modules in Genesys Cloud. This is a great tool to help managers gain an understanding of development changes for their employees, allowing them to track and increase or decrease in knowledge and capability over time; by comparing the results of multiple module attempts.

What would you be able to do?
    • Reset gives authorized users such as Supervisors the ability to Reset modules if an employee makes a mistake while completing a module and wants to have another go. When Reset is used no results will be recorded for the employee for their erroneous attempt.

• Assign Again gives authorized users such as Supervisors the ability to assign the same module again to employees, recording the results of both attempts.

• Assign Again also gives Learning Administrators the ability to assign modules again to multiple employees. They'll be able to re-run module rules to assign new versions of modules while maintaining the results of any previous modules.

A little learning goes a long way
    This is just a short preview of Performance gamification and development and feedback modules. Remember, you can specialize and refine your skills through Genesys Beyond courses. And you can always learn more about Performance Gamification and development in our Genesys Resource Center.
    Help my PureCloud Employee Performance Resources

#Learning/Coaching
    #Performance Management
    #Workforce Engagement Management

------------------------------
    Natalia Abad
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Feature release // Reset and assign again learning modules

Posted 03-14-2023 07:46

Is there a way to unassign courses? I have some courses I assigned an agent in January that are no longer relevant for her to take. I would like to get them off of her overdue list. I couldn't find an answer when searching and since it is 'sort of related' here I thought you might know! 

Cherri Lindquist
    Clinical Director of Nursing
    Company Nurse, LLC
    clindquist@companynurse.com

• 3.  RE: Feature release // Reset and assign again learning modules

GENESYS
    Posted 03-15-2023 13:11

Hi Cherri,

Thanks for your post. For deleting an assignment it depends on how it was assigned. I've included both scenarios below:

• Rule Assignment: If the user is assigned the module via a rule and the assignment is in the state of "Planned" then you can simply remove them from that rule. If the assignment is "In Progress" then you will need to remove the user from the rule, find them in the Development page, reset the assignment and then you can delete it manually.
    • Manual Assignment: If the user has been assigned the module manually then you should be able to delete the assignment by finding them in the Development pages. The assignment will need to be in a state of "Planned" which can be achieved by resetting the assignment

Kevin Grey
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Feature release // Reset and assign again learning modules

Posted 03-16-2023 13:00

Hello Kevin-

I attempted to remove them from the assignment but I assign via the queue which is an entire group. Is there a step I am missing to remove from the group? 

Cherri Lindquist
    Company Nurse, LLC

• 5.  RE: Feature release // Reset and assign again learning modules

GENESYS
    Posted 03-20-2023 05:27
    Edited by System 01-26-2024 19:28

Hey Cherri,

If you're using auto assign the easiest way is to add an exclude rule for a custom group. 

You can create a group under Admin -> Directory -> Groups. Add the users into that group that you wish to remove. Then back in your module auto assign tab select Add Rule beneath your current auto assign row. Then enter Exclude - Group - <Group Name>. When you click update the rule will run and remove the users if they are in a planned state. 

That should solve it for you. I think there is an argument for us expanding the list of options for auto assign to make this easier. I'll be sure to keep that in mind as we explore the next set of feature updates.

Paul Turner
    Product Management Career Technical
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Feature release // Reset and assign again learning modules

Posted 03-21-2023 09:31

Thanks for that tip Paul. I am not sure we are going to want to use this solution as typically those assigning modules do not have access to creating groups. We leave that to true IT admin only. I have a meeting with our IT dept in the beginning of April to discuss. 

We definitely do want an easier way to remove an assignment from agents without creating more work. I will look to see if there is an idea in the portal yet and if not will add use cases in. 

Cherri Lindquist
    Company Nurse, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources