Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Feedback from my user community on recent web chat release

Posted 10-04-2022 15:20
    All - 

I doubt there will be any change from this - but I've been getting this feedback from my web chat agents and thought I would share it here -  

Since this summer's PureCloud update: In the past, when we lost the content of a chat, we could click buttons to find the chat in the records, swipe down to select it, copy, and paste into the Fusion (SAP ticketing)  record. Here is how to get to the page where functionality has been lost: (1) Click Production then Workspace. (2) Click the second Interaction tab. [Why are there two with the same exact name? Frustrating UX.] (3) Click on the name of the customer, then Transcript. // Problem: unlike before, almost impossible to "swipe to select" the entire chat. Sometimes you can get 1/3, sometimes every other line; awful. THEN whatever you do swipe comes in with a paragraph break after each word. See example. // I know PureCloud can make content easily swipe-able because the regular chat window does it very smoothly. If we are complaining to PureCloud about "updates that we don't like" may we put this on the list? Many thanks.

#DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Kyle Horton
    SAGE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED

• 2.  RE: Feedback from my user community on recent web chat release

Posted 10-06-2022 13:54
    So, what you are seeing is the consolidation of transcripts from the top to the transcript tab for all interactions and the display of the threading of the conversation.  If you are allowing them access to the Interaction Details, I would suggest they just download the transcript and copy/paste from that export.  The other way would be a simple Client App that could retrieve the transcript and copy it to the clipboard or display it for the agent.  you could have that open on the left or as a widget in the interface.  

If the agent is still in the chat, the easiest is to use CRTL-A then CRTL-C in the chat window.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Feedback from my user community on recent web chat release

Posted 10-06-2022 15:47
    Thank you for the suggestions, really appreciate it.  Our agents don't have permissions to download; not sure how likely we can get an app/widget built, but I'll keep that in mind.   I'll ask about the CTRL-A  CTRL-C ....

Kyle Horton
    SAGE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources