Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Gamification Profiles

Posted 06-10-2022 15:28
    Hello Community!

I am configuring Gamification Profiles in Genesys for our customer care team and finding the documentation helpful.  I wanted to reach out to the community to discuss what is the best way to set this up.  Our customer care team handles multiple media types and queues in English and Spanish, and not all customer care members handle each media type.  Does anyone have suggestions of what would be the best route for our team to utilize this amazing tool!
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Matthew Aubin
    Raymour & Flanigan Furniture

• 2.  RE: Gamification Profiles

GENESYS
    Posted 06-13-2022 12:42
    Edited by Shikha Khattar 06-13-2022 12:46
    Hi Matthew,

Glad to hear that you are finding the tool amazing. One principle to keep at the back of your mind as you figure out the best approach to setup gamification profiles would be to understand what are the unique subsets/groups of customer care members in your org who have shared performance metrics as well as same goals /objectives for those metrics.

e.g. If there are care members who handle same media types could be part of same profile if they have same goals. If there is *another* subset of care members who handle another set of media types and have shared goals, they can be part of a different profile. Just an example.

Also, while you explore this, note that an employee can only belong to one profile at a time. 

Hope this helps get you started.

Would also love for rest of the community members to share their experiences in setting up gamification profiles. I would recommend posting this in WEM community (Workforce Engagement Management Community) as well to get better reach.

Shikha Khattar
    Genesys - Sr. Product Manager - Workforce Engagement Management

• 3.  RE: Gamification Profiles

Posted 06-15-2022 16:41
    Hello Shikha!

I appreciate the assistance!

Based on what you provided, it sounds like the best path to start will be to create one profile for the entire Customer Care team and create 10-12 metrics for each media type and queue associated with it.

Each customer care member handles multiple different media types so it would be best to group them all together.

If anyone out there is doing it this way, I would appreciate the assist!

Team work makes the dream work!!!

Matthew Aubin
    Raymour & Flanigan Furniture

• 4.  RE: Gamification Profiles

GENESYS
    Posted 06-17-2022 13:01
    Hi Matthew - I understand in your example, customer care team works on multiple media types (assuming chat, email, voice etc.). Curious to know, do all of the customer care members handle all of these media types?

One thing to be aware off is that if you do put all team members in same profile, all the metrics belonging to that profile will apply to each and every member i.e. they will be scored on all of them.

Hope this helps.

Shikha Khattar
    Genesys - Sr. Product Manager - Workforce Engagement Management

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources