Genesys Multicloud

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Milestones

Posted 10-04-2022 11:27
    I have a very large self service legacy app developed over years using multiple engineers. There are milestones all over the place however the call center states the data is not accurate. I have been asked to go through the app and reposition the milestones to more valid locations within the app so we can better utilize our data. I did take the designer app course, however it certainly did not go into that level of detail. Two questions: Is there a limit to how many milestones you can place in each app (including shared modules)? And any advice on where to begin? Both the current milestones and the variables within them have ambiguous names, so navigating through them has been a challenge as well. Thank you in advance! - John
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    John Oelfke
    iMedia Brands, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Milestones

GENESYS
    Posted 10-10-2022 13:21
    Hi John!  Hope you had a fun weekend.

I have reached out to Product Management who is working with team behind the scenes on an improvement.  Once I get confirmation of the improvement, I will post here for you and the Community.  Stay tuned!

Thank you,

Ginger Alford
    Program Manager, Product Strategy & Operations
    Genesys - Employee

• 3.  RE: Milestones

Posted 10-10-2022 13:27

Wow! Thank you very much! Great to hear!

John Oelfke
    Contact Center/Telecommunications Solutions Architect | ShopHQ

(952) 943-6445 | ShopHQ.com
    6740 Shady Oak Road | Eden Prairie | MN 55344

BE GOOD TO YOURSELF
    ShopHQ.com

An iMedia Brands Television Network

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity
    of this communication cannot be guaranteed. The information contained in this e-mail
    message may be confidential and/or privileged and is intended only for the use of the
    individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
    you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
    is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
    sender immediately and destroy this email.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources