Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Monthly Planning Period for Scheduling

Posted 11-16-2022 15:30
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 11-21-2022 03:31
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi,

I would like to build schedules for the Month of Dec-22. I've set up the Schedule Planning Period Type to Monthly and the contracts to match my local requirments for days off and working days and hours.

When creating the schedule scenario, I'm selecting the start and stop between 1- Dec-22 and 31- Dec-22 as this is the period I want to build the schedules.

I get this error message: 1. Whole week's constraint. If i put whole week's it will generate schedules for the dates that outside the desired period: 1-31.Dec.22?

Can you please guide what else should I do not to get this error and to generate the schedule for the entire month of Dec-22? 

Your help is always much appreciated. 

Thanks,
    Sorin

#WorkforceManagement
    #Scheduling

------------------------------
    Sorin Lionte
    Orange Romania SA

• 2.  RE: Monthly Planning Period for Scheduling

GENESYS
    Posted 11-17-2022 10:10
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi Sorin,

Yes, you will need to choose dates from Monday - Sunday for example. The system is aware of the monthly planning period and will schedule agents in line with monthly period constraints.

You could publish the dates to tie in with your monthly planning period by selecting the Publish to date range radio button.

Hope that helps

Tracy
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources