Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View

New! Evaluation Assistance bundled with Evaluation, Survey and Assessment Form Builder UI Enhancements

• 1.  New! Evaluation Assistance bundled with Evaluation, Survey and Assessment Form Builder UI Enhancements

GENESYS
    Posted 01-10-2023 20:28

Hi Genesys Community,

Near the end of this month the Quality Management team will be launching Evaluation Assistance bundled together with enhancements to the Evaluation, Survey and Assessment Form Builder UI. Additional details on each of those topics as per below:

Evaluation Assistance:

Currently, STA can detect topics within a voice or text interaction, however, there is no mechanism to use this information to assist Evaluators in filling out Quality Management Evaluation Forms. The goal of this feature is to tie Speech and Text Analytics output to Quality Management Form Questions/Answers and allow Evaluators to save time from listening to calls or reading text interactions and manually answering questions as STA will automatically do this for selected Questions/Answers.  When an evaluation assistance condition is added to a form question, speech and text analytics will locate interactions with the topics included in the condition and generate an answer to the specific question automatically. For example, if you want to identify interactions where the customer wants to cancel a service, create a topic named Cancellation and include several phrases, such as "close out my account" or "I wish to cancel."

EvaluationAssistanceSetup
    AssistedEvaluation

Evaluation, Survey and Assessment Form Builder UI Enhancements:

We've made enhancements to: 

• Reduce and consolidate amount of edit modes between question groups, questions and question answers
    • Surface actions that should be readily apparent and available for form construction (i.e. adding and deleting questions and answers)
    • Improve visual hierarchy between question groups and questions

FormBuilderEnhancements

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Herrick Mai
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources