Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Pick a topic and a prize? It's a win-win!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-06-2022 12:41

Bummed out you didn't win the latest contest? Don't despair, mosey on over to the Multicloud CX Community where you can you can participate in the Pick a topic and a prize contest that's running right now!

Here are the deets....

We want to have an AMA (Ask me Anything) in the Genesys Multicloud Community so that you have the chance to ask your burning questions to a panel of Genesys experts, but we need your help! We want to know what topics you want our panel to focus on.

Examples…Bots, Migration, Scheduling, Private Edition, whatever 

Contest Overview

How to Enter: Drop your preferred topic or topics in a reply below (if you have a list, give us a list).

How to Win: Everyone that replies to this thread with a topic (even if it's already been submitted), will be entered into a raffle for the chance to win a prize from the Community's Prize Wall.

Deadline: You have until October 11th to get your preferred topics in. After that, I'll get to work finding the appropriate experts and scheduling the AMA event, maybe even two.

Not sure how an AMA works? Checkout our AMA page and feel free to ask any questions you have below. 

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

#AskaCustomer

------------------------------
    Ginger Alford
    Program Manager, Product Strategy & Operations
    Genesys - Employee

• 2.  RE: Pick a topic and a prize? It's a win-win!

Posted 10-09-2022 13:37
    Hello,
    I'd like to know if you planned a good migration path from Engage to Multicloud, at the end. Especially my concern is related to routing strategies and IVR: the two bigger customers we have, that could be both potentially interested to a Multicloud migration, are both running a lot of IRD based strategy and GVP applications developed by Composer Voice. 
    As far as I understood, on Multicloud the only available option is to use Designer.
    How can we migrate tons of routing strategies and IVR applications to Designer? Just re-writing everything?

Thanks for any advice.

Giuliano Ferri
    Indra Italia spa

• 3.  RE: Pick a topic and a prize? It's a win-win!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-11-2022 10:00
    Hi @Giuliano Ferri!  This is an excellent suggestion.  I feel like many customers have the same questions and could benefit in more migration path information.

I have reach out to Product Management for documentation that I can share with the Community right now.  I will also add this to the list for future AMA events.

Thanks! ​​

Ginger Alford
    Program Manager, Product Strategy & Operations
    Genesys - Employee

• 4.  RE: Pick a topic and a prize? It's a win-win!

Posted 10-12-2022 11:18
    Hey @Ginger Alford with the announcement yesterday, I would really like to see a comparison between Engage Hybrid and Genesys cloud.​

Ian Godfrey
    TELUS Communications Inc.

• 5.  RE: Pick a topic and a prize? It's a win-win!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-13-2022 16:20
    Hey Ian, thanks for bringing this topic up! I wouldn't be surprised if some other people are interested in the same thing. Anything in particular you would want to hear about?

Also, in case anyone missed the announcement, you can find Tony's blog here

Cheers!

Matt

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 6.  RE: Pick a topic and a prize? It's a win-win!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-17-2022 15:22
    Hey Ian, 

We just pulled a winner for the contest and you won! Congrats! Be on the lookout for an email from me to claim your prize.

Cheers,

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources