Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Pulse unavailable

Posted 09-08-2022 12:45
    Hello all,

I have an issue with pulse , I can no longer access to it ( service available )

looking in the logs i have found two types of errors i : 

1 - the first one is :
    18:19:36.901 Std 09900 SQL [select SCHEMA_VERSION from WBRT_SCHEMA_INFO where NAME = ?]; Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The connection attempt failed.)
    org.jooq.exception.DataAccessException: SQL [select SCHEMA_VERSION from WBRT_SCHEMA_INFO where NAME = ?]; Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The connection attempt failed.) 
    Fyi : i have tested database connexion with heidisql and it works ( it's a postgres database ) , and i have desactivated the firewall in pulse server and it didn't change anything 

2- the second error is : 
    18:26:42.164 Dbg 09900 Access is denied (user is anonymous); redirecting to authentication entry point
    org.springframework.security.access.AccessDeniedException: Access is denied

pulse version : 9.0.002.01

have you had this type of behavior ? any ideas ?

Regards
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Mahmoud Ben Ali
    Orange SA

• 2.  RE: Pulse unavailable

Posted 09-08-2022 16:02
    It's been a long time but a few questions/comments:

1. The message looks to be SQL specific so you might want to talk to your DBAs to see what the postgres logs show
    2. What has changed in that Pulse installation recently?  I had Pulse issues after trying ot do an upgrade of Pulse without FULLY following the migration guide for it.  I don't think that's your specific issue but I do know that parts of the Pulse upgrade include running a couple of SQL scripts that update the schema depending on which version you're going from/to.  
    3. I also vague remember in earlier 9.x releases you could go DBServer or no DBServer so you could also start from that/the DAP angle in troubleshooting.

Vaun Mccarthy

• 3.  RE: Pulse unavailable

Posted 10-04-2022 04:37
    Bonjour Mahmoud,

Je rencontre actuellement le même problème que vous .
    Avez vous réussi à solutionner le problème ?

Merci par avance.

Johan Blonbou
    GIE Filhet-Allard

• 4.  RE: Pulse unavailable

Posted 10-04-2022 05:49
    Hello ,

The ip address of the database server has been modified without notifying us and we have not done so in our dap pulse configuration , also the shema version in database 
    table WBRT_SCHEMA_INFO was not good

Regards.

Mahmoud Ben Ali
    Orange SA

• 5.  RE: Pulse unavailable

Posted 10-04-2022 07:45
    Thank you Mahmoud.

Johan Blonbou
    GIE Filhet-Allard

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources