Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  QQ - can you require on behalf of queue outbound

Posted 01-19-2023 11:40
    thought i could find this answer easier, but can you require to make outbound call on behalf of queue.  we use wrap up codes and agents forgetting to use queue, so misssing that functionality on many calls.  thanks in advance.
    #Implementation
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Clayton Curtis
    Enova Online Services, Inc.

• 2.  RE: QQ - can you require on behalf of queue outbound

GENESYS
    Posted 01-23-2023 11:15
    Hello Clayton,

I am having a bit of trouble understanding your concern. Making an outbound call on behalf of a queue is possible, but it cannot be made "required" or I guess "automated" is what you are looking for. The way you describe your scenario sounds like a Callback is the answer. Can you add more detail and further elaborate the use case?

Nico Feliciano
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: QQ - can you require on behalf of queue outbound

Posted 01-23-2023 11:59

You can not require this, however you can change a setting to pre-populate the last queue that was used to dial on behalf, so the agent doesn't have to select it ever time. In the web applications, click the interactions tab on the bottom left. Click settings. Check the box Prepopulate queue field with last used. You can also change this if using the embeddable client. https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/configure-on-behalf-of-queue/

Blake Anderson | Sr. Telecom Engineer
    BEST BUY CO., INC.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources