Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Questions on Sequencing, rules, campaign progress , and rule generated callbacks

Posted 12-01-2022 11:45

Hi all,

(Adding @Paul Wood per Robert Wakefield Carl)

I'm trying to create a campaign flow from campaign a -> b -> c that repeats upon completion. The big caveat is that we need it to start fresh every day regardless of where it finishes the night before. I've been searching for an out of the box solution to this but haven't found one yet since sequences that don't complete start where they left off. Has anyone had any experience setting something like this up before? 

I've also been trying to do the same flow using rules, but am not sure if outstanding scheduled calls will prevent the campaign progress to go to 100% or not. Does anyone know if scheduled calls are considered in the campaign progress calculation? I can't find it documented anywhere. I've asked our partner to reach out to Genesys support for an answer and to get it documented, but I'm hoping someone here knows the answer. 

Thanks,
    Eric Berkshire

​​
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Eric Berkshire
    Broker Solutions, Inc. DBA New American Funding

• 2.  RE: Questions on Sequencing, rules, campaign progress , and rule generated callbacks

Posted 12-01-2022 11:48
    Also @Chad McCormick as I think that's who Robert really meant.   ;)​

Eric Berkshire

• 3.  RE: Questions on Sequencing, rules, campaign progress , and rule generated callbacks

Posted 12-02-2022 10:54
    I tried testing this and am more confused. The campaign progress shows 100% but the rule didn't trigger.

Eric Berkshire

• 4.  RE: Questions on Sequencing, rules, campaign progress , and rule generated callbacks

Posted 12-02-2022 16:52
    I know it has been suggested before that the ability to control whether a sequence always starts with Campaign #1 or carries on from where ​it left off, would be handy. I'm not sure if an idea has been created for this, but if not it would probably gain some votes!

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 5.  RE: Questions on Sequencing, rules, campaign progress , and rule generated callbacks

Posted 12-15-2022 08:20
    Thanks, Paul. I created OTB-I-611  for this, but am still looking for suggestions on how to do this today. 

Let me know if you have ideas.

Thanks,
    Eric

Eric Berkshire

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources