Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Remove Inbox icon from Genesys cloud UI

Posted 09-20-2022 13:07
    All - 

We have a requirement where we need to remove the Inbox icon from Genesys cloud.

Can you please let us know what permission needs to be removed in order to achieve this.

@Shailesh Singh​​
    #DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Anurag Gusain

• 2.  RE: Remove Inbox icon from Genesys cloud UI

GENESYS
    Posted 10-03-2022 08:47
    Hi Anurag,

From my experience, removing the Inbox itself might not be possible. The only way I've seen the Inbox icon get removed is if you remove the permissions "Conversation > Call > Add" from the role that's assigned to a user. The problem here is that it also removes the Phone icon.

So technically, you can remove the Inbox but you also will disable the phone icon which allows you to place or receive calls.

There was a submission on our product Ideas labs around this ask under https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/SSA-I-546. If I rememeber correctly this was a recent request, maybe about a couple of weeks ago. Voting on the idea and adding a story behind the need for this ability will provide additional context to the request.

Gabe Ladios
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources