Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Tagging Callback Interactions - but from an In-queue Call Flow

Posted 08-23-2022 17:53
    So in our main call flow we have the ability to check Flow Outcomes and Flow Milestones.  We can see how many callers reach our EWT threshold and get tagged for a Callback interaction.

We also have the ability to provide Callback Interactions for callers that are holding in queue for 180 seconds. Unfortunately, we cannot set Flow Outcomes/Milestones for In-queue flows.  I have been told by our integration engineer that this can be done by using Participant Data.  I am looking to see how to implement this.  I am thinking this has to do with some type of external tag that is assigned to Interactions that get this option.

Can someone point me in the right direction on where this can be programmed, and how to tag these callers?  Any help would be appreciated.
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    John Anaya
    Amdocs Management Limited

• 2.  RE: Tagging Callback Interactions - but from an In-queue Call Flow

GENESYS
    Posted 09-07-2022 09:06
    Hey John,

Two Pro Services Principal Consultants, or also known as our very own "Above Average Joes," were on the Q&A Show this week and tackled some community questions ranging the gamut of topics including, but yours was one of them! Check out the minute markers below and hope you enjoy the episode:

2:38 - In- Queue Email Flow Triggers
    9:20 - Searching Outbound Email Interactions
    15:25 - Tagging Callback Interactions
    19:39 - Busy Fax Signal
    26:21 - Dialogflow Delays
    29:53 - Recall Attempts
    33:13 - Call Recording Policy
    39:22 - Schedule Callbacks
    42:40 - Custom Contactable Time Sets

We also highlight a new website revamp that, if you leave your valuable feedback, could score you a prize from our amazing Prize Wall! 

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources