Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Time Off Request Notifications

Posted 12-14-2022 14:03
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hello,

Today all of us in WFM were notified via the Genesys Cloud inbox of 3 PTO requests that were submitted this afternoon. It was a pleasant surprise, though I wouldn't mind adjusting who saw which ones. However, it stopped after those 3 even though new ones came in and we have not been able to recreate the notification. I have looked through the release notes for the past couple weeks, today included but haven't seen anything new that could be related. Has anyone else seen these notifications? If you have, do you know what causes them to appear and what settings we need to look into? An example of what we saw is below. 

#Scheduling

------------------------------
    Aaron Buckley
    Breezeline

• 2.  RE: Time Off Request Notifications
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 12-15-2022 05:01
    Hi Aaron,

Are the Time off requests that come through those that are not auto approved?

Genesys Cloud sends time-off requests to your inbox. If a time-off plan is configured, administrators can view notifications for time-off requests that require manual approval. The system does not send notifications for time-off requests that the system approved automatically. Agents can view their own time-off requests only. 

Tracy
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Time Off Request Notifications

Posted 12-15-2022 10:24
    Hi Tracey,

That was it! We do not currently use any time off plans so I did not consider looking there. We aren't sure of how that was put into place or when so I am not sure why we only got the 3 notifications and no others, but we should be able to figure that out on our own. Thank you!

Aaron Buckley
    Breezeline

• 4.  RE: Time Off Request Notifications

GENESYS
    Posted 12-15-2022 11:41
    You are welcome 😀

Tracy
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: Time Off Request Notifications

Posted 01-04-2023 10:38
    Is there a way to send the approval notifications to a specific supervisor, based on the user? We haven't dug too much into the notifications, but all supervisors are receiving the notifications for any time off requiring approval and just ignore requests outside of their scope.

Whitney Sandene
    Colorado Springs Utilities

• 6.  RE: Time Off Request Notifications

GENESYS
    Posted 01-06-2023 12:40
    Hi Whitney, 

Thanks for your question. We do not currently offer a way to send approval notifications to specific supervisors. However, we are working on a project that will include this functionality. This new process will allow supervisors to select which agents trigger these notifications and the supervisor with access to approve the request will then be notified. We are planning to release this capability by end of year. You can follow the idea status here, https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WEM-I-359. 

Cheers,

Kylee Kasper, Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources