Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

• 1.  Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-28-2022 12:05
    Edited by Matt Lawson 07-05-2022 13:20
    Hey everyone, 

Genesys Cloud CX Trivia Event is now live in the Community's Trivia Tower. It will be live for 48 hours! Winner gets a pick from the Prize Wall.

As part of the event, we have a bonus question (worth 5 points). To put trivia together, I reached out to various teams for some questions that would exercise everyone's knowledge of the Genesys Cloud CX platform. In the process, I actually learned a lot and saw some functionality that I was not aware of. So, we want to know:
    What is your favorite Genesys Cloud CX Feature that May Be Overlooked? 

It can be a shortcut that you like to use, core functionality, an add on that you adopted, or a resource you find educational. Has your answer already been provided? You can still get points! Let us know who/what you agree with.

As always, thanks to everyone who submitted questions/topics or took their best shot at answering these tough, tough trivia questions.

Have fun,

Matt

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)
    #DigitalChannels
    #ConnectwithaCustomer(NEW)
    #Implementation
    #Integrations
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Outbound
    #PlatformAdministration
    #QualityManagement
    #RemoteWorkEnablement
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Security
    #SIP/VolP
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony
    #Unsure/Other
    #GenesysCloudCXQAEpisode

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-28-2022 12:40
    Gamification!  It amazes me that this is not turned on by default.  With work-from-home agents, it gives them complete expectations of what you want them to perform and instantaneous performance against that expectation.  This is a great tool to help motivate agents and allow supervisors to easily report on KPI's.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-28-2022 12:56
    Wow Matt!! looks like a trivial created for me :)

Answering the question of features that may be overlooked, I think that the scripting feature (at least with the people I speak to) is not valued, it an incredible tool to speed up the creation of mini-fronts that help the agent to answer the customer's needs and the best of all is that to use it it is not necessary to have developer skill! Awesome
    Other capabilities that I find amazing are:
    CX as Code
    Global Media Fabric
    But these I think if they are valued.

Javier Del Olmo
    Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.

• 4.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-29-2022 08:34
    Ooo, good one.  I love dreaming up new Agent Scripts!

Nathan Smith
    ConvergeOne, Inc.
    ndsmith@convergeone.com

• 5.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-28-2022 17:01
    My personal favorite is the zoom integration!  I love being able to connect my zoom account and set up a meeting via chat by inputting /zoom!  :)

Carrie Plowman
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-29-2022 03:56
    The API-Explorer! https://developer.genesys.cloud/developer-tools/#/api-explorer

I can check and try so many things without having to know how to write any code.

Sascha Gagalon
    NTT Germany AG & Co. KG

• 7.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-29-2022 04:06
    +1 API-Explorer Power!!

Javier Del Olmo
    Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.

• 8.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-29-2022 04:05

The CLI (Command line interface): It's amazing how easily you can extract data from Genesys with a single line of code for repetitive daily tasks.

Peter Faust
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-29-2022 05:13
    The new Workspace Interface. The best improvement since we started using GC.

Lionel FLORENCE
    Helpline SAS

• 10.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-29-2022 06:27
    I guess, considering that some people from Genesys didn't know for it, that it may be ability to show/hide audits footer.
    I will not call it my favorite, but I'm sure it's overlooked by many users

Раско Радојевић
    Rasko Radojevic

• 11.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-29-2022 08:53

Service Level on queues.  Even though Service Level should not be viewed as a sole measure of the successfulness of a Contact center, I'm surprised how often organizations don't have it set and are seeing the default of 80/20 (which is not achievable for most centers, post-pandemic).

Service Levels should be an reflection of your normal operating mode, not some abnormal objective meant to push your staff to burnout.  Since the service level pre-populates on multiple Performance views, why not update it to a best estimate of what is achievable for your team/queue?  

Nathan Smith
    ConvergeOne, Inc.
    ndsmith@convergeone.com

• 12.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-29-2022 10:05
    Ideas Lab is a great resources, however, it seems to be overlooked.

Eric Allen
    Vervent, Inc.

• 13.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-29-2022 12:14
    The ability to hide empty rows on performance views is my newest favorite item. No more scrolling past the empty rows from early AM just to get to your data.

• 14.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-30-2022 08:41
    Brad! How are you? This is a feature I didn't now existed, going to check that out!

Cherri Lindquist
    Company Nurse

• 15.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-30-2022 11:27
    Hey stranger! I'm good, definitely enjoying being a Genesys customer more than a partner.

For the ability to hide the empty rows on the dashboards, look for a little gear icon in the bottom-right.

• 16.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-30-2022 06:55
    I do like the new API Explorer.  It really helps to work with and increase the understanding of the API endpoints!

Ed Mckenna
    Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 17.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-30-2022 08:54
    Genesys is the biggest company that I've ever worked in. For me, I love using the internal directory in Genesys Cloud. I've never been at a company that has a feature like that and it makes me finding people fast and easy!

The biggest benefit is that if I have a urgent question for someone but they are not online, I can see who is on their team and ask one of them for help. Honestly really cool. I use it every day. Makes my job a lot easier. 

Thanks for the great answers, everyone!

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 18.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

Posted 06-30-2022 19:42
    Absolutely and definitely Intent Miner (and Topic Miner coming soon)
    https://apps.mypurecloud.com.au/intent-miner/#/

Mark dAuvergne
    CALLSCAN AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.

• 19.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

GENESYS
    Posted 07-01-2022 09:31
    Chat Bots!  It's exciting to see the newest innovations and possibilities for growth!

Katie Ladell
    Genesys - Employees

• 20.  RE: Trivia Bonus Question: Favorite Overlooked Genesys Cloud CX Feature?

GENESYS
    Posted 07-06-2022 15:54
    Hey Trivia Masterminds, 
    It's been a long month of answering questions, tallying up scores, and climbing to the top of the leaderboards. Now it's time for the victors to claim their rewards! Head on over to the Trivia Tower community to find out who gets some amazing items off of our Prize Wall. And don't forget to join the Trivia Tower Community to never miss a future trivia event! 

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources