Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Use pictures in responses in inbound message and in-queue message flows

Posted 01-30-2023 06:04

Hi, 
    Does anybody know if it is possible to add an image in the 'send response' option within the inbound/in-queue message flow?

I know that in the digital bot flow it is possible to use the "MakeImageFromUrl", but I have not been able to get this working in the message flows. 
    I would like to include an image in an out of office/too busy message if the message service cannot be used. 

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Rolph Lieverse
    CED Nederland B.V.

• 2.  RE: Use pictures in responses in inbound message and in-queue message flows

Posted 01-30-2023 11:38
    Hi Rolph,

If you upload a photo to the Response Assets in your environment, you can reference it like so from the digital bot flow:

Then, call the digital bot flow from your in-queue messaging flow. You'll be good to go.

Peter Stoltenberg
    TTEC Digital, LLC fka Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 3.  RE: Use pictures in responses in inbound message and in-queue message flows

Posted 01-31-2023 03:54

Hi Peter,
    Thanks for the reply.

Yes I was aware of this feature within the 'digital bot flow'.

However, I want to do the same directly in the 'in-queue' or 'inbound' message flow. But sofar it seems not to be possible, or there should come an improvement for this.

Reason I want to do this is the fact that I have an open/closed schedule in the inbound message flow. Depending of the status (open, closed, holiday) I want to present a different message and include company logo or so at bottom of message.

Of course I can call a different digital bot flow for each status, but I feel that this is not the way to do so. Next to the fact I also need multilangual flows.

Rolph Lieverse
    CED Nederland B.V.

• 4.  RE: Use pictures in responses in inbound message and in-queue message flows

GENESYS
    Posted 01-31-2023 05:04
    Edited by Angelo Cicchitto 01-31-2023 05:04
    Hi Rolph - we created an Idea to capture this, so we could consider extending current Send Response action from Architect.
    https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/DIG-I-1243

Angelo Cicchitto
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Use pictures in responses in inbound message and in-queue message flows

Posted 01-31-2023 05:42

Thanks Angelo - voted for this. 
    But to be honest, I find it strange that it has been implemented in the digital bot flow but not in the inbound/in-queue message flows at the same time. 
    Fingers crossed it will be implemented.

Rolph Lieverse
    CED Nederland B.V.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources