Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Verint, NICE, Aspect (Alvaria), and/or Calabrio Workforce Management experience?

GENESYS
    Posted 03-09-2023 09:34

Good Morning WEM Community!  If you are a Genesys Cloud Workforce Management user who has come to us from one of our Workforce Management competitors, I would love to talk with you and discuss your experience!  Please respond to this thread if you are interested in connecting or feel free to message me directly at:  robert.beasley@genesys.com

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to speaking with you!

#WorkforceManagement
    #Forecasting
    #Scheduling

------------------------------
    Robert Beasley
    Global Director, Strategic Solutions
    Genesys

• 2.  RE: Verint, NICE, Aspect (Alvaria), and/or Calabrio Workforce Management experience?

Posted 03-10-2023 09:11

Hello Robert,

I would be glad to assist in any way I can. I have 7 years experience working in NICE IEX WFM at a previous company and 5 years experience working in Verint I360 prior to our Genesys WFM implementation. 

Pablo Flores
    Security Service Federal Credit Union

• 3.  RE: Verint, NICE, Aspect (Alvaria), and/or Calabrio Workforce Management experience?

GENESYS
    Posted 03-10-2023 14:11

Thank you so much for responding to the post, Pablo!  Would you please send me a couple of good times to connect next week for about 30 minutes so we can meet and discuss?  You can message me direct at robert.beasley@genesys.com

Hope you have a great weekend!

Robert Beasley
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Verint, NICE, Aspect (Alvaria), and/or Calabrio Workforce Management experience?

Posted 03-10-2023 11:47

Happy Friday,

I have the following experience and would love to assist:

• 10 years experience with Verint
    • 3 years experience with InContact however this was as a Manager for a team of new hired agents
    • 1 year with Agyle Time now Playvox
    • 6 months with Tymeshift

Thank you

Cressida Gioiella
    Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company

• 5.  RE: Verint, NICE, Aspect (Alvaria), and/or Calabrio Workforce Management experience?

GENESYS
    Posted 03-10-2023 14:12

Cressida, thank you for responding to the post, as well!  Would you also mind sending me a couple of good times to connect next week for about 30 minutes so we can meet and discuss?  You can message me direct at robert.beasley@genesys.com

Hope you have a great weekend!

Robert Beasley
    Genesys

• 6.  RE: Verint, NICE, Aspect (Alvaria), and/or Calabrio Workforce Management experience?

Posted 03-10-2023 17:08

Hello - I have used Calabrio, Aspect and Blue Pumpkin throughout the years. I have 13 years experience in WFM and Telecom Administration. I would be happy to provide feedback. 

-Melanie

Melanie Williams
    Camis Inc

• 7.  RE: Verint, NICE, Aspect (Alvaria), and/or Calabrio Workforce Management experience?

GENESYS
    Posted 03-13-2023 08:58

Good Morning @Melanie Williams 

Please shoot me an email to robert.beasley@genesys.com and let me know what would be a good day/time to connect this week!  Thank you again for responding to the post!

Robert Beasley
    Genesys

• 8.  RE: Verint, NICE, Aspect (Alvaria), and/or Calabrio Workforce Management experience?

Posted 03-13-2023 14:52

20+ years in WFM from TCS, Blue Pumpkin (through the latest Verint release), IEX (shudder), and a small time with I3.  

Brent Price
    Applied Systems

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources