Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Which Permissions/Roles for 'Quality' Access (edit etc)?

Posted 07-03-2022 21:19
    Hi all,

I'm trying to apply access (for a user) to the 'Quality' section within 'Admin' Purecloud.  Having had no training with Roles and Permissions, I'm slightly stuck.

Hopefully a very basic issue & appreciate any assistance....

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Nick Horman
    Qantas Airways Limited

• 2.  RE: Which Permissions/Roles for 'Quality' Access (edit etc)?

Posted 07-04-2022 04:47
    Hi,

What part is it that you're stuck on? 

There is a default role called Quality Administrator which should give a lot of access, or Quality Evaluator for more limited. Quality management roles and permissions - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com)

If you're creating a custom role you could look at the sections here, but easier to just assign a default role I suppose About quality management - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com)

James Dunn
    Pitney Bowes Inc.

• 3.  RE: Which Permissions/Roles for 'Quality' Access (edit etc)?

Posted 07-04-2022 21:41
    Word of caution here Nick.  Be very careful when choosing to use some of the default roles without first having a good look through what permissions they have by default.  As an example, the Quality Administrator role actually has  Architect flow permissions, including the ability to Edit those flows.  It's very likely that's undesirable.  You're also better looking at the actual role permissions and not necessarily what the resource centre says - which is not always accurate.

Vaun McCarthy

• 4.  RE: Which Permissions/Roles for 'Quality' Access (edit etc)?

Posted 07-05-2022 00:14
    Edited by Nick Horman 07-05-2022 00:14
    Thanks for the info Vaun. Upon further investigation, I think that it is unavoidable that the access I provide will inevitably give the user access to Architect as well, which is surprising.....
    Cheers.

Nick Horman
    Qantas Airways Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources