Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Window on Shift Trades?

Posted 06-22-2022 08:57
    No replies, thread closed.
    We are relatively new to Purecloud. When employees are trying to post a shift for trade, they are receiving an error message that states "Shift to be traded must be between June 20, 2022 (Today) and July 25, 2022 (4 full weeks from now). Schedules have been published through August 21, 2022. Is there a limit to how far out a shift trade may be requested even if schedules are published out further? I see no other limits in configuration that would cause this.
    #Scheduling
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    James Weibel
    M&T Bank

• 2.  RE: Window on Shift Trades?
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 06-23-2022 05:54
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 06-23-2022 06:59
    Hi James, 

currently, we only support trades that are up to 5 weeks into the future. The thinking behind this is that a trade is a short-term change that the Employee can use when a formal shift change or using Time Off isn't necessary.

On reviewing your question, we are updating the Resource Centre documentation to make this clearer.

We are currently researching, planning and starting work on a number of scheduling improvements and new features that will support employees making changes to their schedules. As we work through these we'll be reviewing the current practices to ensure that they better support the continuous changes and requirements of both Business and Employee needs. 

If you'd like to help how we shape future features and enhancements you can submit, comment or vote on ideas in the Ideas Lab or sign up for the Genesys Sponsored User program:
    Ideas Lab, via the Knowledge hub - https://know.genesys.com/
    Sponsored User Program Community post - SUP - Post

Paul Wood
    Product Manager for Genesys Cloud Workforce Management

• 3.  RE: Window on Shift Trades?

Posted 06-23-2022 09:50

Paul, Thanks for responding on this. I submitted an idea and it didn't identify any matching ideas, but after looking a little, I found two ideas exactly the same as mine. Should these be looked at to combine?

1. WFMSCH-I-36
    2. WFMSCH-I-48
    3. WFMSCH-I-60

• 4.  RE: Window on Shift Trades?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-24-2022 04:03

thanks James

these have all been merged under the idea WFMSCH-I-36

Paul Wood
    Product Manager for Genesys Cloud Workforce Management

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources