Workforce Planning Ask-Me-Anything in the WEM Community

When:  Aug 11, 2021 from 10:00 to 14:00 (ET)
It’s been a hot one. (bwaaaang bwang bwang-bwang) And while the hottest workforce engagement features have come and gone, we stay so cool*. So, let’s end the summer on a high note! Get out your fireworks and cocktail weenies, it’s time for a good ol’ fashioned Ask-Me-Anything!

What’s an AMA, you ask? Well, simply put, it’s YOUR chance to take our experts for a spin! (Sort of.) During this 4-hour-long session, we will be fielding your questions about anything and everything workforce planning-related with our group of specialized WEM and WFM experts.

Looking to learn forecasting best practices? We can help you out!

Have a tricky scheduling query? No problem! We got you!

Want to FINALLY figure out how to configure those handy-dandy workplans? You’re speaking our language.

So join us on WEMsday (I see what you did there 😉), August 11 at 10AM ET in the WEM Community for a fun, knowledgeable, and lively discussion of your workforce planning burning questions and areas of interest.

Still not sure how to participate in an AMA?

Read more in our Genesys Community AMA guide.

Not a member but still want to participate?

If you’re not part of the Genesys Community yet, you can still participate by sending your questions to GenesysCommunity@genesys.com …or JOIN US! Check out our easy guide to joining the Genesys Community (coming soon) and make sure to join the WEM Community to participate in this and many other upcoming events!

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know in the WEM Community discussion boards or send one of our moderators a direct message.

See you soon!

* Brownie points if you can name that song!
#Genesys Cloud
#Forecasting/Decisions
#Scheduling
#Tempo
#WorkforceManagement
#AskMeAnything(AMA)
#IndustryTopic