If you had the opportunity
to ask an expert anything,
What would you Ask?
I know an AMA is happening soon, but I have no idea what that is...
AMA, for those you of you who may be unfamiliar with the term, is an acronym for "Ask Me Anything!" It's an emerging interview style where the person of interest does not take questions from one person, but from members of an online forum, instead. The idea being that everyone has their chance to ask questions and the expert or person of interest replies to those questions during the specified timeframe.
- Network with other Genesys Customers
- Member Driven Topics
- Autonomy with Confidentiality
- Collaborative Webinars
- Attend the Meetings that Interest you Live
- Access Archived Webinars
A Variety of Members
- Over 190 Companies
- Nearly 450 Members
- Exclusive Access to Industry Experts
- Business/Operational, IT, and Leadership members
- Influence Direction
- No Annual Fees
- Make the Most of your Investment!
Meet Some of the User Group's Board Members
Alberto Has been with CarMax Auto Finance for over a decade. Currently, he is responsible for executing the customer contact strategy for outbound collections as well as workforce management on the Genesys Pure Connect platform.
Pete Over 25 years in the telecommunications industry. Pete currently manages TMP Direct’s Genesys PureConnect, premise based platform and has been an active member of NA CGCC since 2014.
Prabhakar More than 12 years of experience in global contact center integrations with various CRMs. Now an Innovation Architect for Philips, prototyping emerging technologies like Chatbot, AR/VR, AI, Blockchain, IoT etc.
- Join the Team Our association of Genesys customers share our experiences, offer knowledge, and discuss insights
- Collaborate Make better decisions based on others' real-world experiences
- Learn Improve the return on your investment through peer networking and experts in your industry
- Influence Share your thoughts on Genesys' priorities and roadmap to improve the product
- Who can join? Membership into the Genesys User Group for Customers is limited to Customer participation only.
- Do you support all product lines? Yes: PureCloud, PureConnect, and PureEngage.
- Are there any membership fees? Membership to the user group is free.
- How often does the group meet? Webinars occur at least once a month. If you cannot make it, you can view the recordings online. In addition to webinars, there is an in-person meeting at Genesys annual CX conference.
Upcoming Webinars & Events
Want to Learn More?
To learn more about or join the User Group email email@example.com or Join Today!