Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: PureCloud

Hi,  Good Day, friends I am new to Web Service Data Action. May I know anyone know how to open a new URL using Web Service Data Action? My target is just to open a browser page after an agent receive an inbound call.  Hope someone can advice me on ...

Here's a quick video I just did of the New Color Scheme that will be coming out shortly. ------------------------------ Darlene Oordt Sr Director, Product Management Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

Right, maybe I just need to take the leap and try to learn how to build a web service to read the API and list out the attributes in order. hmmm.... ------------------------------ Greg Beal ConvergeOne ------------------------------

Yeah I said I couldn't promise that it would be sorted.  But now you can copy that into a notepad and fix the order pretty easily ------------------------------ Melissa Bailey Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Could you explain why best available skills & standard routing doesn't work?  That sounds to me like what you actually want. Bullseye routing is for when you want to remove skills.  For example, you want the interaction to first be restricted to agents ...

Thanks Melissa, I went ahead and tried the UTC time stamp but it doesn't seem to put sort the list of attributes in the API Conversation view according to the time stamp. Here's the results on a test call in my dev system. }, "attributes": { "2019-10-18T16:25:38.480Z: ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Community Members of the Month

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Genesys Highlights

CX-Heroes-GKN-650x367.png
Submit Your Story!

Reviews-Web-Banner-V2.jpg

For each in-depth review of any of the three Genesys products, receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Trust Radius.

Most Active Members