Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Community Member of the Month - January 

17 days ago

Here at the WEM Community, we realised its about time to recognize and let you get to know more about your moderators and our members.

As we mentioned towards the end of 2021, we'll be reaching out and getting to know more of you and publishing their profiles in our Member of the Month series.

So, let me start with introducing the first our fabulous moderators who offer up their time and knowledge to share with you (and us!) on the wonderful world of WEM – Natalia Abad.

Natalia is one our WEM Product Marketing Managers here at Genesys

To get to know @Natalia Abad a little better carry on reading:

Q. What do you do at Genesys and in what circumstances would I come to you for something?

I’m a Product Marketing Management Manager for Genesys Cloud WEM. I’m here in the community to talk about WEM solution, benefits, best practices, pain point it addresses and how it works, you can contact me if you have questions about the Genesys Cloud CX WEM solution and better if they are related to Quality assurance and compliance disciplines – interaction recording, Quality management, Quality evaluations and Speech & Text Analytics functionalities. – For Genesys employees the same and also, they can ask for WEM supporting assets, and product information. 

Q. Are you an early bird or a night owl? 

Night owl - though I manage to function in the mornings.

Q. How do you prefer to start your day? 

Tea, generally, slow, and calm mornings– also I’m from Colombia so Coffee is implied. 

Q. What was your first job? 

I start working in the family company – a construction company specialize in building, maintenance, and remodeling of bank branches and admin offices – and I was a blueprint draftsman.  

Q. If you didn’t have to work, what would you do with your time? 

Would like to learn how to surf, study something else, do horseback riding and with friends and family. 

Q. What’s one thing that surprised you about working at Genesys? 

The people, the strong support to develop knowledge, and a healthy, friendly environment, the empathy culture of all.

Q. What advice would you give to your teenage self? 

Relax, know when you need to let go, is ok to lean on other people. Yes, you will regret your outfit decisions but enjoy it, and please don’t put that piercing. 

Q. What’s one of your favorite memories from the past year? 

Having to slow down the pace and be able to receive cooking classes from my mom and dad - for traditional dishes and pastry. 

Q. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? 

How much I love animals, also I panic when bees are close. 

Q. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would you choose? 

With one of my nieces just to go back and be a kid again – go back to school. 

Q. What’s one item you can’t leave your house or apartment without? 

Cellphone

Q. Which season is your favorite and why?

Winter because of the snow – play with it.

Any questions for Natalia? Let us know in the comments, she will be more than happy to answer.

And, stay tuned for more member profiles.

#WorkforceEngagementManagement

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.