Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View

Men's Sweet 16 Leaderboards

• 1.  Men's Sweet 16 Leaderboards

GENESYS
    Posted 03-21-2022 09:08
    The men officially put a bow on their sweet 16 last night and our leaderboard did quite a shuffle to celebrate. Here are the new standings:

The game is not over for anyone. IUBB #1 by Chris has a bracket of pure risk and beauty. If Texas Tech can beat Duke, Chris' bracket will really kick into overdrive and may start to pull away from the rest of the field. If not, that means 2/4 of his final 4 teams are out of the tournament and it's hard to make those big points up. 

Not far behind Chris is MadMax757 Braun who arguably deserves more credit for picking Iowa State to make it to the sweet 16, but his deep faith in Kentucky could cost him. 

What's interesting is that everyone from 1st to 5th place in the bracket is only separated by 5 points and they each have 108 points left on their board. So when I say it's anyone's game...I mean it this time.

As for our local hero, Kevin. his fierce loyalty to his home state of Florida and his current state of North Carolina have largely served him well! Picking Duke and Carolina to both be in the final four went from being a head scratcher to a good instinct. Further, he got some big points for having Miami upset Auburn. Even if he doesn't win the league, he's definitely won our hearts. 

I'll have a women's bracket update tomorrow as their sweet 16 wraps up and the action continues for the men on Thursday.

Cheers,

Matt​
    #Events

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources