Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Taco Bell Monthly Subscription (One Taco Per Day)

GENESYS
    Posted 01-06-2022 09:36
    Anyone else wish they were back in school right about now? 

For $10 per month, you can get one Taco Bell taco per day. Not going to lie, I would have been all over this at a certain point in my life. If a good sub/sandwich place had a monthly subscription, I'd probably get on that.

Taco Bell launches Taco Lover's Pass subscription nationwide with 30 days of tacos for $10
    USA TODAY remove preview
    Taco Bell launches Taco Lover's Pass subscription nationwide with 30 days of tacos for $10
    Here's a subscription to chow down on: Taco Bell's new Taco Lover's Pass is now available nationwide. For $10 a month, buy a pass on the fast-food chain's mobile app to get 30 days of tacos at participating locations across the country. Pass prices vary by location and there's a choice of seven tacos each day.
    View this on USA TODAY >

#CoffeeTalk

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Taco Bell Monthly Subscription (One Taco Per Day)

GENESYS
    Posted 01-07-2022 10:24
    OMG! Matt, I thought you were kidding. It's real!

Monique Hewling
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Taco Bell Monthly Subscription (One Taco Per Day)

GENESYS
    Posted 01-07-2022 10:36
    Even more amazing, the Taco Supreme is an option. This is dangerous knowledge. Just like Disney World, dreams are being visualized in 2022.

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 4.  RE: Taco Bell Monthly Subscription (One Taco Per Day)

GENESYS
    Posted 01-31-2022 11:53
    Wanted to circle back with you Matt. It is one of the best subscriptions I have ever used. Piece of cake. $10 well spent!!

Monique Hewling
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Taco Bell Monthly Subscription (One Taco Per Day)

GENESYS
    Posted 01-31-2022 12:15
    Dearest Monique,

First of all, I want you to know how happy I am that the two of you found each other and are enjoying membership bliss. That's supreme!

I do have a follow-up question: How often do you go to Taco Bell and just get the membership taco?

Personally, I know my moral character would compel me to at least get a quesadilla, a burrito, or a crunchwrap on every visit.

Also, thanks for sending this right at lunch time. I feel like the timing of this message is no mere coincidence.

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 6.  RE: Taco Bell Monthly Subscription (One Taco Per Day)

GENESYS
    Posted 01-31-2022 12:40
    Approximately every other day. My mom passes it everyday so it is super convenient. You are correct though, it is difficult to just get the "freebie" which is what I am sure Taco Bell was counting on. 

Haha, nothing like getting your taste buds going.

Monique Hewling
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources