Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Travel Blog Ch 2 - No Makeover Drama for this Llama

GENESYS
    Posted 09-28-2021 09:51
    Dear Blog,

Today was game changing. We started off the day knowing that we had an afternoon appointment, but we wanted to fit some rides in before then. 

Gravity lost all meaning when we hopped aboard The Tower of Terror! (Cue the dramatic music.)

Me, the peas, Super Chill, and Friday survived...but barely.

After that, we decided to get off this planet and hit up Space Mountain!

I won't lie, there was one drop where I think we lost an elephant, but Tacky, Orange Goose, and Cool Hand Luke had a blast and made it back with time to spare before our appointment.

What appointment? Well, me and the gang chipped in to get a makeover for one of our friends. You see, Holly has not been feeling photoshoot fresh during this trip. She was frequently hiding in the sidelines or volunteering to hold the camera for usies. 

We knew she had more to give, so we asked our friend BB-8 to help out, and help he did! He loaded her into the Studio Makeover Chamber and...

Holly had a renewed spirit! Even dinosaurs were craning their necks to get a look at this personality cruising the boulevards.

I mean, act like you've seen a llama centaur before.

With the day done, we decided to hit up the pool and grab some sushi. Looking forward to the next makeover!

Wish you were here,

Matt and Mascots
    #SuccessStories

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Travel Blog Ch 2 - No Makeover Drama for this Llama

GENESYS
    Posted 09-29-2021 09:23
    haha, this is great!

Miguel Avila
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources