Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View

Fill Out a Bracket, Win a Prize, Help a Recent College Grad!

• 1.  Fill Out a Bracket, Win a Prize, Help a Recent College Grad!

GENESYS
    Posted 03-14-2022 09:58
    Edited by Matt Lawson 04-06-2022 14:27
    Hey Everyone, 

I will never forget the first college basketball bracket that I filled out. I'd just watched the movie "Rudy" in PE class and got some wires crossed, so I was confident that Notre Dame would rise above their rank of 15th seed, to win both the NCAA championship and the heart of a nation. I could not have been more wrong.

Sure, I had a certain amount of fun watching my bracket sink to dead last in the group pool, but I feel like I might have had MORE FUN, with the support of a community behind me. Who knows? Well...now, maybe we will. 

Kevin is new to Genesys Community team, just moved to the college basketball mecca of North Carolina's RTP, AND he's about to compete in his FIRST NCAA, March Madness, College Basketball bracket EVER

I want to drop some golden nuggets of bracketology wisdom for him before he submits his first bracket, and I think a community knows way more than me. So share your tips and tricks in a reply below or simply play along and submit your bracket(s) in the men's and/or women's pool for a chance to win a prize from the community's prize wall (if you are really lucky, maybe two!).

Link for Men's Bracket Link for Women's Bracket 

Password:
     4Kevin

For Security Reasons, please register on NCAA.com using a 
    personal email.

Good luck, Kevin! 

Good luck, EVERYONE!

Go Vols (2022 SEC Champions),

Matt Lawson

#CommunityQuestions(Contest,Community,etc.)

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources