Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View

Here Are The Contest Results!

• 1.  Here Are The Contest Results!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-05-2022 16:24
    Edited by Matt Lawson 05-24-2022 13:52

You all voted. Everything was tallied up. We now have a new intro for the Above Average Joes video trailer and a WINNER (randomly picked) for my first-ever Genesys online community contest! Thank you all for being such great sports and chiming in with your votes.

You had four great television theme options to choose from. Which won out? Click the image below to watch the winning theme.

We are still assembling our Above Average Joes (AAJ) to show them together in this trailer (they've been busy working for you!) but we still cut the intro together and highlighted one particular AAJ – @Patrick Johnson who is also featured in the next episode of The Q&A Show as one of the experts that will answer your questions. 

But who won the contest? I'm glad I asked because the Prize Wall has just been updated with six NEW prizes! Everyone do yourself a favor and check out the new rewards now.

Calling @Faith Borst…you're our lucky winner! Go and pick one of the fresh prizes off the wall and reply to this thread so we can hook you up.

Did this post give you contest fever? Then head on over to the WEM Community for #WEMay. They have great content and contests popping up all month long.

​​​
    #General
    #**ContestSubmission**
    #winners

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------​​​​

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources