Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Women's Sweet 16 Leaderboards

GENESYS
    Posted 03-22-2022 15:56
    The Women's College Basketball playoffs are down to their final 16 teams, and in the Genesys Community, we have 16 brackets going head to head for bragging rights and prize wall glory. Let's checkout the leaderboards: 

BlacktopBallers is sitting atop the leaderboard, but with only 3 points separating them from fifth place, who knows if they can hang on, especially since 3/6 of the brackets have a higher point potential.

In 2nd place is Steve, who I was thinking I know from the North Carolina office, but this crafty Crushers' breakaway from Raleigh's own Wolfpack for some South Carolina Gamecocks has me second guessing everything. He's in a heated three-way tie.

On the outside, looking in is myself and I'm in a dead heat with none other than my Director @Clay Tison. Clay has entered every community competition since inception for the sole purpose of winning my old air fryer. What does everyone think, if she beats me should I give it to her or keep it at arm's length?

The action continues this weekend.

Let's take five,

Matt​​
    #Events

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Women's Sweet 16 Leaderboards

GENESYS
    Posted 03-23-2022 13:10
    I deserve an air fryer.

Clay Tison
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources