View Thread

Discussion Thread View

Frequently Asked Questions on Migration (2)

• 1.  Frequently Asked Questions on Migration (2)

GENESYS ADVISOR
    Posted 03-06-2019 15:19

Q: What is Premier?

A: Premier is the Genesys legacy platform for contact centers serving a market of 25-250 agents with a highly evolved self-service IVR capability. Launched in 2013, Premier also is made up of the legacy Angel technology from the acquisition that same year.

Q: Why is this Migration taking place?

A: Genesys has made a strategic decision to focus our ~$250M of R&D investment (by far the largest of any of our competitors) on PureCloud – our leading cloud CX offer. Genesys' other strategic CX

<gwmw class="ginger-module-highlighter-mistake-type-1" id="gwmw-15519030026796755329896">platforms</gwmw>, including PureEngage and PureConnect, will have access to PureCloud innovation and new features via APIs.

Q: What is the End of Life (EOL) date?

A: We will be turning off the Premier platform on September 30, 2019. After this date, no customer interaction of any type will be available through the Premier platform.

Q: What are my options?

A: PureCloud is Genesys' <g class="gr_ gr_56 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="56" data-gr-id="56">market leading</g> cloud IVR and Contact Center Solution. To learn more about PureCloud:

• You can view a demo of the Cloud Contact Center, IVR solution, and the new features not available to you today via Premier (Chat, <gwmw class="ginger-module-highlighter-mistake-type-2" id="gwmw-15519031337381732504122">e-mail</gwmw>, WFM, agent scripting, and more by clicking the corresponding hyperlinks.
    • Take a Guided Tour of PureCloud and get some hands-on experience!

Q: What happens next?

A: We urge you to see what PureCloud, our next generation cloud CX platform, can do for your business! Watch the pre-recorded demos above, or reach out to premier.customer.success@genesys.com to get more information.

Q: What happens to my current Premier contract, agreement, or Services Order?

A: Your current agreement will expire at the end of its current term and will not auto-renew. Your Premier service will be provided on a month-to-month basis until September 30th, 2019 or until you provide Genesys notice that you wish to cancel your services.

Q: Who do I go to for help with my existing account?
    A: For billing questions, please email: cloud-invoicing@genesys.com. For technical issues or questions, please open a case from your account using the support portal. Don't have an account? You can set one up here: https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/RequestAccount.

Q: I have more questions – where can I go for more info?

A: Please feel free to reach out to the Premier Customer Success team at Premier.Customer.Success@genesys.com and a Customer Success Manager will respond within 24 hours. You can also visit our Premier Community and interact with <g class="gr_ gr_58 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-del replaceWithoutSep" id="58" data-gr-id="58">the Customer</g> Success Managers.

Q: Why am I receiving this message?

A: You are a designated contact for your company in our system. If you wish to be removed from future important notices regarding the Premier platform, please reply to this email and we will remove you from future outreach.

Q: What if I am not the right contact?

A: Please let us know who in your organization is the right contact. And please forward this communication on to the appropriate person(s) in your organization. 

------------------------------
    RuzelleZaldivar
    Global Digital Team, Customer Success
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources