View Thread

Discussion Thread View

August 2019 - Premier EOL Reminder Notice

• 1.  August 2019 - Premier EOL Reminder Notice

GENESYS ADVISOR
    Posted 08-13-2019 12:40

Hello,

Early in 2018, we notified you that Genesys' Premier Edition platform, which you presently use for customer engagement, is shutting down.

To allow customers additional time to finalize transition plans, we have extended our end-of-life date from September 30, 2019 to November 30, 2019. Please ensure you have plans to be on your new Experience (CX) platform, whether it is with Genesys or a new provider, no later than Novemeber 30, 2019.

Premier Edition will continue to be fully operational through platform end of life. However, if you require changes or updates to your existing application, this will not be supported. All professional services resources are allocated to migration projects. If you need new call flows or contact centers set up, it will need to occur on your new platform.

If you have not begun your transition <gwmw id="gwmw-15657140423511622946303">off</gwmw> the platform, we urge you to do so immediately. If you have already completely transitioned off Premier, please notify us so we can update our records.

What's next? Compiled below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions for your convenience.

Samantha Cushing
    Director, Customer Success
    Genesys

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is Premier?

A: Premier is the Genesys legacy platform for contact centers serving a market of 25-250 agents with a highly evolved self-service IVR capability. Launched in 2013, Premier also is made up of the legacy Angel technology from the acquisition that same year.

Q: Why is this Migration taking place?

A: Genesys has made a strategic decision to focus our ~$250M of R&D investment (by far the largest of any of our competitors) on <gwmw id="gwmw-15657140498946203880442">PureCloud</gwmw> – our leading cloud CX offer. Genesys' other strategic CX platforms, including PureEngage and PureConnect, will have access to <gwmw id="gwmw-15657140514316244249545">PureCloud</gwmw> innovation and new features via APIs.

Q: What is the End of Life (EOL) date?

A: We will be turning off the Premier platform on November 30, 2019. After this date, no customer interaction of any type will be available through the Premier platform. We will begin decommissioning

<gwmw id="gwmw-15657140538160247990111">all</gwmw> accounts on December 1, 2019.

Q: What are my options?

A: We began communicating the end of life of Premier a year and a half ago. As the migration program is now winding down, there is minimal time to migrate to a new solution.

Q: What happens next?

A: Begin transitioning to your new IVR solution, Call Center, ACD, Omni-channel CX solution, Automated Answering Service, or phone system as soon as possible.

Q: What happens to my current Premier contract, agreement, or Services Order?

A: Your current agreement will expire at the end of its current term and will not auto-renew. Your Premier service will be provided on a month-to-month basis until November 30th, 2019 or until you provide Genesys notice that you wish to cancel your services. You must notify us when you would like your service turned off, otherwise the service and invoicing will remain on through <gwmw id="gwmw-15657140603434100287938">platform end</gwmw> of life. Submit your cancellation notice to Premier.Customer.Success@genesys.com.

Q: Who do I go to for help with my existing account?
    A: For billing questions, please email: cloud-invoicing@genesys.com. For technical issues or questions, please open a case from your account using the support portal. Don't have an account? You can set one up here: https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/RequestAccount.

Q: Why am I receiving this message?

A: You are a designated contact for your company in our system. If you wish to be removed from future important notices regarding the Premier platform, please reply to this email and we will remove you from future outreach.

Q: What if I am not the right contact?

A: Please let us know who in your organization is the right contact. And please forward this communication on to the appropriate person(s) in your organization.

Q: How do I port my number out of Genesys?

A: You will coordinate your Port Away Request, or RESPORG process, with your new provider. They will then reach out to Genesys telecom to port the number away. If you need a copy of your invoice that proves the number is with Genesys, contact Cloud-Invoicing@genesys.com.

Q: How long do I have access to reporting data or call recordings?

A: Reporting data <gwmw id="gwmw-15657140717368301856359">is</gwmw> available on the Premier platform for 30 days. If you have the CX Analytics reporting suite, data is retained for one year. Upon platform shutdown your data will no longer be available. We urge you to begin downloading <gwmw id="gwmw-15657140735672171666629">you</gwmw> information now.

Q: I have more questions – where can I go for more info?

A: Please feel free to reach out to the Premier Customer Success team at Premier.Customer.Success@genesys.com and a Customer Success Manager will respond within 24 hours. You can also visit our Premier Community and interact with the Customer Success Managers.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources