Genesys Multicloud

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  New Community Challenge Alert!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-10-2021 15:07
    Edited by Melissa Ly 09-10-2021 15:18
    Happy Friday, Genesys Community!

Before you go and whisk off into the weekend, I wanted to share recent updates with you:

We recently released our latest Q & A show where Matt and our special guest dive into what the Analytics as a Service (A3S) team is serving up in Genesys Cloud CX.

I also made my first appearance on the show, so please be kind in the comments (haha). I share my favorite song that gets me motivated, and the two (2) winners of our Ideas Lab Contest are revealed!

Last by not least, I'm happy to share a sneak peek into our newest Community Challenge, where there's an opportunity to win a $100 Gift Card Prize, among others, to be announced.

You may have seen it by now on our community pages... A superhero flying? A coffee cup? An animal, maybe? 

Get your head start and head on over to Genesys Casual for all the details! 

If you have any questions, feel free to reply below or reach out to us. 

Have a great weekend, everybody!

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Melissa Ly
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: New Community Challenge Alert!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-28-2021 12:09
    Happy Tuesday, Genesys Community!

I've got some good news. We're extending the deadline for the Mascot Design Challenge to this Friday, October 1st.

Have you submitted your rough drawings, photos or digital mockups yet? If not, head on over to Genesys Casual for some inspiration and start a discussion post of your own.

Remember, this mascot will be the community's symbol of networking, collaboration, and, most importantly, fun!

Our judges are former member of the month recipients: @AARON LAEL (Aug 2019), @Trent Vance (Sept 2019), @Davide Giglio (Oct 2019). They will gather to help us pick the finalists. The community will then vote for their favorite via poll. I don't want to be biassed, but I love all the cat submissions so far. I have a cat of my own at home (Kitty).

You can submit your pet, an outline of a superhero, or even your favorite food! We're open to all ideas. If your submission makes our top 4, your submission will receive a very special Genesys Casual Makeover. Just like this transformation of Holly! 

Some of our mascot submissions tagged along for @Matt Lawson's recent vacation to Orlando. They wanted to join in on the fun, network at the Disney Parks and chat all things Genesys.

They look like they're having the time of their lives and your mascot could be next. Submit your mascot by Friday to enter the race and (fingers crossed) and win some prizes.

For more information about other ways you can win a prize or two, check out our full challenge details here.

Cheers, 

Melissa Ly
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources