Genesys Multicloud

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Is agent first callback in planning?

Posted 05-31-2021 18:42
    I am wondering if anyone has heard about agent first callbacks are something that is being planned for Engage Cloud?
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Terry Dales
    NTT Australia Pty Ltd.

• 2.  RE: Is agent first callback in planning?

Posted 06-01-2021 13:06
    Edited by Kevin Brown 06-01-2021 13:15

Terry,
    Are you referring to where the agent waits until a customer connects?  It currently is available in Engage CB.  Several years ago I enabled it for a test as I was pushing for that mode for better customer experience.  However, due to the scenario where I was at the time; e.g., call volumes, spikes, number off CB attempts before the customer picked up the CB, etc. it actually worked out in the customers' favor to have some of their calls wait after accepting the CB out dial. Smaller work groups that have agents going unavailable for back office work obviously don't fit the model as some customers can wait 10 mins or longer after having accepted the CB out dial.  

As always, your mileage may vary.

• 3.  RE: Is agent first callback in planning?

Posted 06-02-2021 18:05
    Hi Kevin, 
    I am looking at the option of having the agent called first and engaged on the line and then the callback to the customer being made.
    Due to the customers that my client works with this is a preferred option for them rather than the current scenario of call client and then connect them to agent. 

Terry Dales
    NTT Australia Pty Ltd.

• 4.  RE: Is agent first callback in planning?

Posted 06-02-2021 18:37

Terry,

I understand, it's a better customer experience than having to wait in queue. I will take a look at the CB interface as I am positive it was the default mode, as I had to change it.  I'll post back here once I get my eyes on it again.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources