Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  WDE: How to Mark-Done multiple E-Mails from Interaction-Search with one click

Posted 04-12-2022 04:58
    Hi all,

when searching for interactions in Interaction Search, I get a list of interactions returned for the query.
    What I can do now is to select one row in the result list and Mark-Done the interaction in case the status is "In Progress".

The result list in Interaction Search allows me to select multiple rows of interactions in status "In Progress" . But when doing this, The "Mark Done" button disappears.

In the log I see a command chain triggered which seems to handle multiple interactions (MultipleInteractionsActionFromHistoryById), but in the UI I don't have the Mark-Done button visible as soon as I select more than one row. 

So, is there a way to have the Mark-Done button there and apply this click to multiple selected interactions in status "In Progress"?

Thank you and best regards,
    Uzay
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    BR,
    Uzay

• 2.  RE: WDE: How to Mark-Done multiple E-Mails from Interaction-Search with one click

GENESYS
    Posted 04-13-2022 10:09
    Hello Uzay,

The behavior you are seeing is correct for Workspace Desktop Edition.

Matthew West
    Staff Technical Writer
    Genesys Cloud Services

• 3.  RE: WDE: How to Mark-Done multiple E-Mails from Interaction-Search with one click

Posted 04-13-2022 11:28
    Hi Matthew,

thanks for responding. Sorry, just to make sure I understood you well. Does it mean that there is no way of marking-done multiple interactions from the Interaction Search?

Best regards,
    Uzay

BR,
    Uzay

• 4.  RE: WDE: How to Mark-Done multiple E-Mails from Interaction-Search with one click
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 04-13-2022 13:32
    Hi Uzay,

You are correct. Bulk operations are not supported by WDE in windows that source content from Universal Contact Server, such as Interaction Search and History.

However, in the Workbins view it is possible to perform bulk actions on in-progress interactions: https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/IW/8.5.1/Help/Workbins

Matthew West
    Staff Technical Writer
    Genesys Cloud Services

• 5.  RE: WDE: How to Mark-Done multiple E-Mails from Interaction-Search with one click

Posted 04-14-2022 02:42
    Hi Matthew,

thank you for your reply and pointing out the Workbin feature. I'll check this and discuss it with the customer.

Best regards,
    Uzay

BR,
    Uzay

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources