Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Save as Draft feature in "Open a Support Case" page in Customer Care web site.

• 1.  Save as Draft feature in "Open a Support Case" page in Customer Care web site.

Posted 03-18-2022 18:55
    Dear Genesys,

Preparing a proper case description, including writing down scenarios, environmental information, assumptions, results of first analysis, sample calls etc, for your experts is like jewel crafting.

Sometimes the preparation duration exceeds the page session timeout duration. If the session is timed out and I click the save button, all the content is gone and I'm sent to the login page.

Let me describe it, how it feels me, with some analogy
    - It is like my little brother shreds my well prepared end year homework secretly, while I was looking at him, but I notice it was shredded when I'm ready to deliver it to my teacher.
    - It is like I cracked a perfect seen, but rotten walnut.
    - It is like a strong wind flews the drafts of "best seller" candidate novel.

Please Genesys, please, add a function to make it possible to save a case, which is being prepared, as a draft.
    Or at least put an indicator which tells me that the session is timed out.

PS: Yes, I have my workarounds like preparing the content in a text editor, which is not different than writing an e-mail in notepad and paste it to outlook. :)

Kind regards
    Gökalp

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Ahmet Gökalp Ergeç
    UCS Bilisim Sistemleri Ltd. Sti

• 2.  RE: Save as Draft feature in "Open a Support Case" page in Customer Care web site.

Posted 03-21-2022 10:07
    Agreed.

I'm always fighting them closing my tickets before my issues are resolved.  It takes time to reproduce issues, gather logs, test situations, etc.  Plus we have our work we are trying to finish, but can't because of software issues.

Tony Morrow

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources