Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  GIDB_GC_TENANT Data not available in DB (MSSQL_2019)

Posted 03-04-2022 05:31
    Hi Team,

I have installed GCXI on stand alone host and able to access the portal. I can see the dummy data in ICON and GIM (INTERACTION_FACT) table but not able to see the details/data in GIDB_GC_AGENT and GIDB_GC_TENANT tables, any guesses why?

Please help to understand and resolve this issue.

Regards,
    Shri
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Shrikant Sontakke
    The Customer Experience Lab

• 2.  RE: GIDB_GC_TENANT Data not available in DB (MSSQL_2019)

Posted 03-05-2022 02:26
    Hi Shri,

yes,you mentioned that you noticed that there wasn't data from the table which named GIDB_GC_TENANT, thence you need to continue to check the table gc_tenant from ICON (configured with cfg role),for GIDB_GC_AGENT,it corresponding to GC_AGENT. you can try the following to resynchronize configuration data in ICON database with Configuration Database .
    1. Verify that the ICON application with the configuration option role=cfgis started.
    2. In Configuration Manager, set the start-cfg-syncoption value from -1 to 0 in the Application Properties window of this ICON application.
    3. Click OKin the option properties window.
    4. Click Applyin the ICON ApplicationPropertieswindow to enable this setting.
    5. Change the option value to 1.
    6. Click OKin the option properties window.
    7. Click Applyin the ICON ApplicationPropertieswindow to enable this new setting.

Knova Id: 21371

good luck!

Elijah 

Elijah Feng
    eSoon China Limited

• 3.  RE: GIDB_GC_TENANT Data not available in DB (MSSQL_2019)

Posted 03-07-2022 00:13
    Hello Elijah Feng,

I have checked and seems all you have suggested options are already available. I had installed GCXI on other Environment where I can see the data in GCXI portal, then have verified every single configuration of the applications but in the current one is not getting available. Unable to trace where I missed to add anything configuration.

please help me with your email so that I can send you both the config details so that you can also check from your side.

Regards,
    Shrikant

Shrikant Sontakke
    The Customer Experience Lab

• 4.  RE: GIDB_GC_TENANT Data not available in DB (MSSQL_2019)

Posted 03-07-2022 00:53
      |   view attached
    Hello Shrikant,

Just as we mentioned that the problem is exist in the ICON database, the step i recommoned is the normal way to troubleshoot this kind of problem,maybe you need to try more methods( to rejust some options of your ICON, which is in CFG role) over your side. 

cfg-auto-resync 
    Default Value: 0 
    Valid Values: 0, 1 
    Changes Take Effect: Immediately. 
    Specifies whether ICON will automatically initiate resynchronization of configuration data between Configuration Server data and IDB with the cfg role when an inconsistency is detected. 

Valid Values: 
    • 0 - ICON does not initiate automatic resynchronization. 
    • 1 - ICON initiates automatic resynchronization.

good luck

Elijah.Feng

Mobile:+86 15910973815    TEL: +86 10 85188535 ext 830 FAX:+86 10 85188536 E-mail: Elijah.Feng@esoon.com 

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources