Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Queue Group of Queues AHT

Posted 03-23-2022 17:17
    I'm new to this application, we have an Intraday stats page set up, and our Handle Time is set to "Object Type" > "Group Of Agents", I think that means the system is rolling the agent level AHT together.  But we do A LOT of reskilling of agents right now, and what I would like to see instead is the AHT at the Queue level when monitoring Intraday since an agent my be moved from Customer Service to Sales through out the day, I don't want to track the AHT for that agent in Customer Service AND Sales, I just want to know the AHT for Customer Service queue separately from the Sales queue.

Is that possible?

Thanks!
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

• 2.  RE: Queue Group of Queues AHT

Posted 03-24-2022 03:57
    I believe you need two VAGs, one for Customer Service and another for Sales, on the VAG Customer Service in the Advanced tab under Origination DNs add the queues for the Customer Service service and on the VAG Sales those for the Sales service, at this point you can monitor the AHT on the queues (not on the Agent Groups) of the two services separately.

Regards

Stefano Tassinari
    Indra Italia spa

• 3.  RE: Queue Group of Queues AHT

Posted 03-24-2022 11:53
    Stefano,

I already have the two VAG, from what I can tell.  But I think I'm conceptually missing something and the documentation is sparse.  
    So, I have two VAG: CustomerService, Sales.
    Johnny is normally in CustomerService, but today we have staffing issues in Sales, so I reskill Johnny to Sales for all of today, is his AHT rolling up to Sales today or to CustomerService? Or, does the reskilling, in essence, move him from CustomerService to Sales VAG?

Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

• 4.  RE: Queue Group of Queues AHT

Posted 03-25-2022 06:23
    Kenn,

If Johnny has both skills and is therefore present on the two VAGs and the AHT of the managed interactions is not filtered (via attached data), monitoring the VAGs will show the AHT for both even if he only takes calls for one of the two skills.
    Therefore, there are two possible ways, either filtering the AHT with attached data indicating the service (Sales or Customer Service) or monitoring the AHT on the Sales and Customer Service queues, having previously configured them as origination dn on their respective Vags.

Regards

Stefano Tassinari
    Indra Italia spa

• 5.  RE: Queue Group of Queues AHT

Posted 03-31-2022 11:49
    Stefano,

Thanks for all the help.  Follow-up question, you mention filtering the interaction.  That is something that can be done in Pulse as I'm looking at my intraday results?

Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources