Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Schedule an off queue activities with forecast

Posted 06-28-2021 12:07
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hello,

I'm using worforce management with Genesys Cloud and I have a wondering regarding the best way for achieve my requirement.
    I would like schedule an external activity (an off queue activity because not handled in Genesys Cloud) for example handle ticket from other tool.
    For this external activity, I have to import the forecast (number of FTE each 30 minutes).

When I import forecast from the external activty (from forecast menu), it must be integrated to a GC queue (with planning group) to take into account in the forecast.
    So the activity must be an on queue activity to be taken in consideration in the forecast.

How can I take in consideration this forecast for this activity which is not a on queue activity? Besides , I would like have a dedicated cover for this activity.

thanks for your hints
    Jeremy
    #Genesys Cloud

------------------------------
    Jeremy

• 2.  RE: Schedule an off queue activities with forecast

Posted 06-29-2021 03:40
    ​HI, just wanted to add to Jeremy's question: If the customer wanted to use the Genesys Cloud WFM product for planning groups not on Genesys Cloud we have to create an associated Genesys Cloud Queue and can then enter a forecast for the planning group. Is this the recommended best practice ? If yes, how could the customer import the actuals ?

Kind Regards,

Kirti Chaddha
    British Telecommunications PLC

• 3.  RE: Schedule an off queue activities with forecast

GENESYS
    Posted 07-01-2021 05:55
    Hi Jeremy,

Genesys are working on a new interaction type "work type" that will allow for this. 
    At the moment it is in the design phase, development work has not yet begun, therefore a target date has not been set - it will likely be Winter/Spring 21/22.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Schedule an off queue activities with forecast

Posted 07-01-2021 06:08
    Hi Tracy,

thanks for feedback.
    Is there more information regarding this new feature (idea,..).

Jeremy

Jeremy

• 5.  RE: Schedule an off queue activities with forecast

GENESYS
    Posted 07-01-2021 06:12
    Not as yet, but when I hear more I will let you know.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 6.  RE: Schedule an off queue activities with forecast

Posted 07-21-2021 04:26
    Hi Tracy,

Just for clarification, as a workaround I can configure the activity not handled in Geneyss Cloud like On Queue Activity Category.
    With this configuration, I can Import historical data from CSV and have a dedicated coverage for the queue created for this external activity, but In the real time adherence menu, I will not be able to follow this external activity.

Thanks

Jeremy

• 7.  RE: Schedule an off queue activities with forecast
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 07-22-2021 12:08
    Hi Jeremy,

I reached out to source an answer to your question - the reply was as follows:

Unless Genesys Cloud is responsible for routing the interaction, at this time we are unable to establish a real time feed from 3rd party routing platforms.  This is looking to be addressed, but will not be until sometime in 2022.

That being said, if the channel is email, there might be some capabilities we have today.  If so, I would suggest reaching out to your sales team for further information.

Hope that helps a little.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 8.  RE: Schedule an off queue activities with forecast

Posted 07-01-2022 04:35
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 07-04-2022 04:00
    Hi Tracy,

The 3rd party routing platform makes reference to this idea : https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/INB-I-1020

thanks
    jeremy

Jeremy

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources