Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Create new activity code categories?

Posted 05-03-2022 20:22
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi all

Is there any way to create a new activity code CATEGORY to be able to use that in the ignore for adherence rules against the MU?

eg, I have Busy status with two sub-statuses - BusyA and BusyB.  But in the MU adherence configuration Busy is by default under the Off-Queue category.  I need to be able to split that out so that BusyA can be ignored for adherence, but BusyB is still considered.
    #Genesys Cloud CX
    #Workforce Engagement Management
    #WorkforceManagement
    #General/EventQuestion

------------------------------
    Vaun McCarthy

• 2.  RE: Create new activity code categories?

GENESYS
    Posted 05-04-2022 06:29
    Activity categories are non extensible with no plans to revise.

Ignore for Adherence is currently at the activity category level and not to the individual activity code level - you could raise an idea on the Ideas Lab to make this more granular.

I would caution against over-use of the Ignore for Adherence - some agents will figure this out and 'hide' in one of these statuses to avoid taking interactions without any hit in terms of their perceived schedule adherence. It also goes against history being the truth (i.e., the agent really was not adherent to the plan) - I have similar misgivings about schedule changes after the fact to make adherence seem better than it actually was.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 3.  RE: Create new activity code categories?

Posted 05-05-2022 02:35
    Thanks Jay

Part of this is from not having the option for agent-added exceptions like is available in Engage.  So if an agent has to take time off-queue (PC issues etc), in Engage they can add that themselves, but in Cloud a Supervisor has to do it for them.

Can you tell me if that type of functionality is coming to GC?

Vaun McCarthy

• 4.  RE: Create new activity code categories?

GENESYS
    Posted 05-05-2022 10:14

Hi Vaun, 

there is an idea in the ideas lab that might fit with what you are thinking:
    WEM-I-834 - WFM excuse adherence exception for agent

From this, we have created 2 feature projects, Late Notifications and Adherence Explanations.

Late Notifications - In development currently scheduled for release Q4 22
    Will enable employees to report late for their next Scheduled activity with a revised arrival time and reason/note.

Adherence Explanations - TBC
    From Late notifications, we are looking to expand this to enable employees to proactively report when they might be out of adherence with pre-canned reasons/explanations. 

please take a look at the ideas lab and add your thoughts to the conversation, we find this feedback invaluable when shaping new features. 

Paul Wood
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Create new activity code categories?

Posted 06-15-2022 15:56
    Thanks Paul, I know it's only been about 6 weeks since your reply, but any update on timelines for this stuff, or at the very least when a Beta might be realistically available?\

Vaun McCarthy

• 6.  RE: Create new activity code categories?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-16-2022 04:15

Hi Vaun, 

Apologies for the delays, I'm sure you can appreciate that there are many moving parts in the Scheduling roadmap and it has taken a little time to review and prioritize the work streams to reflect the current customer requirements, feedback and requests/

We are working on communicating more details of our updated roadmap and prioritisations over the coming weeks for the full scheduling journey. 

As things currently sit Availability Expecption functionality is as a mid-2023 release. This comes with all the usual caveats around timings, and we'll be communicating the progress through the usual channels.

Paul Wood
    Product Manager for Genesys Cloud Workforce Management

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources