Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Status For manual Outbound Calls

Posted 06-29-2021 01:00
    Team 

I am looking to understand if the Status(Presence) of an agent changes when they make a call on Behalf of Queue. What I have validated is that their presence shows as Available when they call out on Behalf of queue. Is there a way to change that or better track user's activity when they are on Manual outbound calls ? 

Thank you !
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Ankur Sharma
    Service NSW

• 2.  RE: Agent Status For manual Outbound Calls

Posted 06-29-2021 01:42
    If they're on-queue when they make the call on behalf of the queue, they'll be set to "interacting".  As you've noticed, if they're off-queue when they make the call they're just flagged as available.  But if you're looking at the Performance\Agents view you can add the Routing Status column to the view and it will then show them as interacting (even if off-queue).

Vaun Mccarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 3.  RE: Agent Status For manual Outbound Calls

Posted 06-29-2021 09:23
    Thank you Vaun. This is great information. Though , Is there a way to show the same Information on a Dashboard as well , I could not find a Agent Routing Status metrics there. It's more for the Supervisors to look at and they hate to look through multiple screens to find what they're after.

Ankur Sharma
    Service NSW

• 4.  RE: Agent Status For manual Outbound Calls

Posted 11-22-2022 14:05
    We were having our agents make manual outbound calls while in ACW Busy, the result was that their Busy time was accumulating and affecting their adherence, a suggestion was made to make the outbound call while in ACW Busy, then after 60 seconds, switch to On Queue so as not to affect their adherence.   This worked for some and did not work for others, but others would receive inbound calls while handling in this manner.    I do not think this is the best way to handle, but I am wondering how others are handling.   We are mainly an inbound call center, however, occassionally we will have to call a customer back.      Any suggestions?

Judith Jimenez
    CURE Auto Insurance

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources