Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Anybody had issues with TeamViewer?

Posted 02-13-2022 14:01
    Hi team

I've got a user here I'm trying to work with.  Whenever they open up a remote session to a user through TeamViewer both Genesys Cloud and TeamViewer start lagging pretty badly,.  On their own both work fine, but only when they're running together and only when they connect to a remote session to screenshare.  I'm inclined to think the issue is in TeamViewer but has anybody had similar?  I was wondering if it could possibly have anything to do with screen recording within Genesys Cloud.  Meanwhile I'm waiting on the user to confirm if this happens in both the Desktop app and the browser for Genesys Cloud.
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    Vaun McCarthy

• 2.  RE: Anybody had issues with TeamViewer?

Posted 05-26-2023 08:18

Goodday,

I hope you have response for this case because I have issues with TeamViewer. In deed, when calling customers via purecloud, as soon as I pick up the customer I have online via TeamViewer, the sound suddenly drops and I can't hear the communication. It happens in both the desktop app and the browser for purecloud.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,
    Mamadou

Mamadou Diene DIOP
    Ceritek Sarl

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources