Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interactions Export

Posted 02-08-2021 18:35
    Hello,

Is there anyway to export from Interactions where the data is not missing? If i apply my filters and attempt an export i cannot get any data past 5PM Feb 7.

I really need to pull out all active callbacks with the ANI in order to find callers who have multiple callbacks in queue. 

Is there any other way to get this information in real time.. or close to it?
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Kymberli O'Hagan
    Product Owner, Omni-Channel
    Alberta Motor Association

• 2.  RE: Interactions Export

Posted 02-08-2021 21:19
    Hi Kymberli

That's a limitation of the underlying data store unfortunately and in how Genesys processes things.  The data you see in the Interactions view comes from a different data store than where the exports come from.  It's "normal" for it to be anywhere from 1-3 days behind.  Having said that, I had to raise a few cases last year as the process got stuck and still hadn't updated after about 4 days.

The alternative is to look at using the APIs to feed into some other reporting system.

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 3.  RE: Interactions Export

Posted 02-11-2021 11:02
    I assumed that would be the case :) 

Thank you!

Kymberli O'Hagan
    Product Owner, Omni-Channel
    Alberta Motor Association

• 4.  RE: Interactions Export

Posted 04-21-2021 07:17
    Hi, 
    Sorry to jump into your conversation. Just from an API side. We have built RAW data storage spaces for a number clients as well as custom report and dashboard applications. The RAW data we have found from numerous clients to get clean data needs to be 1 day behind (no more than that), if we don't get all the data we run it automatically again. The custom report and dashboard applications never had an issue. 
    Kind Regards

warren beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

• 5.  RE: Interactions Export

Posted 03-23-2023 16:17
      |   view attached

Hi All,  
    Along these same lines - If I export an onscreen view and the Full Export Completed column is YES and the Partial Result Timestamp column is EMPTY should I expect to see the same number of rows in the exported file as were displayed on screen ? 

Thanks 

Jonathan Bartelt
    Advocate Aurora Health, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources