Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud Email Question

Posted 10-20-2020 09:46
    Good day,

Quick question - once an agent accepts an email, is there a way to suspend it and work on it at a later time?  In my testing, I have only been able to reply then disconnect it.

Thanks!
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Michael McQuaid

• 2.  RE: Genesys Cloud Email Question

Posted 10-20-2020 17:27
    I'm not aware of a way.  If the agent declines it, the agent goes to "not responding" and the email just routes to the next person.
    What you might want to try is adding a wrap up code to the email - something to 'flag' it as still needing action and then access it via the interactions panel - OR - create a queue that the email can be transferred to.  The agents would need the ability to activate/deactivate themselves from queues and then activate themselves when they want to go back and look at the email again.

Just throwing out some ideas -

Brenda Wynne
    Alcon Vision LLC

• 3.  RE: Genesys Cloud Email Question

Posted 10-21-2020 02:28
    Hello Michael
    For reference, there is a related idea here that has been accepted by the product team for further evaluation CLDIG-I-518

Thanks and regards
    Blair Wilkinson
    CVT (Global) Pty Ltd

• 4.  RE: Genesys Cloud Email Question

Posted 10-21-2020 13:06
    Voted

Nathan Smith
    ConvergeOne, Inc.
    ndsmith@convergeone.com

• 5.  RE: Genesys Cloud Email Question

Posted 09-28-2022 23:18
    Hi 
    I have a similar question. We have a business scenario where at the end of the day, if the agent hasn't completed working on an email, he wants to send it back to the Q - however , this email should now be at the top of the Q rather than the bottom , as it technically arrived earlier ( and to meet SLA requirements ). 

Is there a way to achieve this - thanks in advance 

Also, I cannot see this idea link CLDIG-I-518 - Can someone tell me what happened to this - thanks

Regards
    Tilly

Tilly Ramachandran
    Byte Information Technology

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources